• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lynden gun show 13/14 april

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Whatcom County OCDO will have a table at the Lynden Gun show this weekend. We are looking for volunteers to "man the table" both Saturday and Sunday. Stop by and spend a bit of time at the table. Remember people we need to get the OCDO word out, Citizenship is a Verb!!

Address is:1775 Front St., Lynden, WA The Lynden Fairgrounds.

Last edited:

skeith5

Can we oc at the show or is it like other sites that prohibit it? I will talk to the wife, we might be able to make it on Saturday.

Scott

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Unloaded, tied, that kind of stuff. I let the action down on my weapon and then reholster. Private property, their rules, no worries. I will rearm as I leave. The show operator, Victoria, is very pro-Open Carry.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I worked the table saturday, quite a bit of activity. Passed out eighty brochures and had some very engaging conversation. Sunday was good. Shorter hours and Boomboy and his Sweet Baboo stood at Freedoms Gate for the day. There was only one pic as evidence of the deed, but it was done by a canadiane and she is holding it hostage.

Trigger Dr

Victoria is as PRO 2A as anyone on this forum and more so than a few I could name. Think about it.....the word is L...I...A...B...I...L...I...T...Y

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I offered my weapon, as requested, Victoria ran a tie thru it, I ran the slide forward and put it back in the holster where it lives. I OCd all da, albeit unloaded.