• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Saturday Coffee: Federal Way

Freedom1Man

It was good to see everyone that was there.

I was happy to cool a bit of perceived bad blood between myself and another member on here.

I hope Deros and Squeaker got the parts they needed.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
A good 25 people or so at this gathering, lot's of good people and good discussions.

I got a chance to say thank you to Patrick the store manager at this location and thank him and his staff for their great hospitality over the last 3 1/2 years. He was happy to have us...

hrlysef

Banned
Thedavid, ca2373, acmariner, sparkeee1978, and boosted dreams are all here. One random "guns and coffee" shirt and a CC'er that left with his shirt tucked behind his gun. One Fed Way police lieutenant got something to go but didn't stop to say hi. Time to look for some ammo across the way.