• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Re-Starting the Eastern Kentucky Open Carry Meetings is Ashland.

DrakeZ07

Damn right you would.

Drake is the only person comfortable enough with his sexuality to OC a hi-point. (I've never met Drake)

Gutshot is probably the only person you'll see in Kentucky OCing a .45 revolver in a cross draw holster. It probably reminds him of days back before the civil war when he was a cattleman.

If you see Neuroblades once in a day then you'll run into him at least a 2nd time, every time. You won't know who he is the 1st time, but you could figure it out the 2nd or 3rd time.

The first time I ever seen Glockster he was in Dunham's OCing two Glock mags, wearing a Glock t-shirt. I had a feeling I knew who he was.

You should recognize me from the articles on my fight with LC to follow state law.

It is just that easy. Why don't you just invite people to a M&G one of these days that you don't have to work?

Just you wait, you might meet me when I am OC'ing my hi-point, and my Ruger .45 revolver while at a lake-side beach wearing my leopard print g-string.

To enhance the sturf, SP and I met once at DQ, but I was intimidated by a KVE cop and didn't OC.

Gutshot is a bear of a man with cute legs.

Glockster has blue eyes and is the type who has a cute show-tune voice!

Neuro is neurotically yours.

Last edited:

neuroblades

*ROTFLMBOIAPOP* You guys crack me up! I haven't laughed so hard in quite awhile. *LOL*

Looking forward to seeing everyone again tomorrow! :) This time I'll be rolling solo though. The guys were tied up with their ladies or work and my lady, well let's just say that she's just a memory now.

Still looking for my REAL GUN GAL! ;-)

Attachments

• y1pxSY3BM0Tb8XTVqlgca0C3eroKlopPbMSocr1-BJS1_bHeSQ7v1siBOMx9cmkCDFPEdn3_XA5pQs.jpg
    y1pxSY3BM0Tb8XTVqlgca0C3eroKlopPbMSocr1-BJS1_bHeSQ7v1siBOMx9cmkCDFPEdn3_XA5pQs.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 80

DrakeZ07

*ROTFLMBOIAPOP* You guys crack me up! I haven't laughed so hard in quite awhile. *LOL*

Looking forward to seeing everyone again tomorrow! :) This time I'll be rolling solo though. The guys were tied up with their ladies or work and my lady, well let's just say that she's just a memory now.

Still looking for my REAL GUN GAL! ;-)

I can pretend to be a slightly chubby flat-chested gun gal with facial hair for you~

neuroblades

Today's the day! May 18th @ 1pm

Well, I'm getting ready to roll out of here heading to Ashland. I hope to see everyone again. See you guys @ 1pm, usual place! :)

DrakeZ07

Well, that was interesting and neat, and a pleasure to meet Isaac and Neuro in person, and Isaac's GF, whom I only said fourteen words to. :3

Found out that Neuro is rather the cutie~~~ get him to be more clean shaven and trim his goatee and it'll be hard not to pounce him next time~ <3

Isaac, kinda sounds like a mix between Donny Baker [Bob & Tom show] and Matt Damon with a strangely-too-southern-for-Kentucky-accent. But he looked an offly lot like my 5th ex-BF, just with blonde hair.

Also, Fear the pink camo jack booted Hi-point carrying rainbow pawprint shirted OC'er with a penchant for fashion. Just ask Isaac.

09jisaac

Sorry I missed this. Ashland isn't that far from me, but do you all ever meet in others places besides Lex. and Ashland?

Ashland just seems like a great place for the EKOC to meet. I think there are around 6 OCers from Ashland on this forum.

It would be nice though to start others elsewhere if there would be enough interest.

I really though it was just going to be Neuroblades, my girlfriend, and I for the whole thing. Drake decided to find Ashland through Louisa, silly Drake.

self preservation

Ashland just seems like a great place for the EKOC to meet. I think there are around 6 OCers from Ashland on this forum.

It would be nice though to start others elsewhere if there would be enough interest.

I really though it was just going to be Neuroblades, my girlfriend, and I for the whole thing. Drake decided to find Ashland through Louisa, silly Drake.

Be nice to have one around the Mt. Sterling/Winchester area. But other than Drake and I, I don't know of any other members around this area.

DrakeZ07

SP; We live kinda in the middle, nearly equal distance from Lex, and Ash; why dont you and me work together to bribe the ash and lex folks to come to us? I have a large barrel charcoal BBQ grill, a nice yard in the hills, and plenty of parking, with no kids or neighbors to get bothered. Or we could pile in at say... Doughboy's!

Isaac; you should personally put up road signs big and pink and neon, along the way to golden corral, I got lost on the way to 64, and ended up asking a dude in a church van for directions on how ot get back to US60... boy that was awkward, Wearing the most flamboyant thing I have, and asking a church van dude with no wisdom teeth, for directions.

neuroblades

I can pretend to be a slightly chubby flat-chested gun gal with facial hair for you~

Thanks Drake but there would more than a few things wrong with that picture! *LMBO* Had you been born as a gal (no boy parts), moderate chesty area, not too tiny/not to BIG, nice legs, lushious neck, long red hair, gray eyes and a few other things, then maybe. *LOL*

On a connective note, I ended up with the lady that night after the meeting, when I got back home! ;-) We have been talking for awhile (well over a year, on & off) then she disappeared and then she came back and we started talking again. And let's just say that; WOW, it was a heck of a night last night! *LOL*

DrakeZ07

Thanks Drake but there would more than a few things wrong with that picture! *LMBO* Had you been born as a gal (no boy parts), moderate chesty area, not too tiny/not to BIG, nice legs, lushious neck, long red hair, gray eyes and a few other things, then maybe. *LOL*

On a connective note, I ended up with the lady that night after the meeting, when I got back home! ;-) We have been talking for awhile (well over a year, on & off) then she disappeared and then she came back and we started talking again. And let's just say that; WOW, it was a heck of a night last night! *LOL*

Hey now, I have great legs! keep them nice and smooth~ and when I was younger and thinner, when I would crossdress, I'd use a red wig, if I could fool the marines who I'd find in the clubs, then I'm sure I could fool you... But then again, we know what they say about marines ;3

Don't worry bud, one of these days during an errant OC camping trip I'll show you who has the better skills ~<3

neuroblades

Sorry I missed this. Ashland isn't that far from me, but do you all ever meet in others places besides Lex. and Ashland?

Well, I've attempted to have an EKOC meetup in the Eastern side of Ky. but due to a massive lack of interest in the meetings and cause. It was scraped. Ashland is the closest place that we could get a half-way decent turn out and even that varies month by month.

neuroblades

Well, that was interesting and neat, and a pleasure to meet Isaac and Neuro in person, and Isaac's GF, whom I only said fourteen words to. :3

Found out that Neuro is rather the cutie~~~ get him to be more clean shaven and trim his goatee and it'll be hard not to pounce him next time~ <3

Isaac, kinda sounds like a mix between Donny Baker [Bob & Tom show] and Matt Damon with a strangely-too-southern-for-Kentucky-accent. But he looked an offly lot like my 5th ex-BF, just with blonde hair.

Also, Fear the pink camo jack booted Hi-point carrying rainbow pawprint shirted OC'er with a penchant for fashion. Just ask Isaac.

Yeah, about that Hi Point of yours, see the image.

Attachments

• Hi Point Failure.jpg
    Hi Point Failure.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 82

DrakeZ07

Hey now, don't be dissin' the 'Point, its a damn good weapon, it's literally the AK-47 of the Pistol world. Never jams, always fires no matter the ammo brand. Which is more than I can say about some of the other brands I've owned, including those POS glocks and Berettas.

neuroblades

Hey now, don't be dissin' the 'Point, its a damn good weapon, it's literally the AK-47 of the Pistol world. Never jams, always fires no matter the ammo brand. Which is more than I can say about some of the other brands I've owned, including those POS glocks and Berettas.

I personally do not like the AK-47 but get the jsit. But I'd strong have to disagree with you about that point. The "AK-47" of the pistol world without question is SIG Sauer! :)

09jisaac

The "AK-47" of the pistol world without question is SIG Sauer! :)

The AK has always been known for both the ease of production and ease of use. The AK can be (and are) made in a cave, so they are relatively inexpensive. Sigs are one of the most expensive production handguns in the US market.

Also, the 220 series (and its derivatives) has more controls than most school buses. With your slide, slide release, decocker, mag release, take down lever, trigger, hot/cold water. And that is BEFORE you add an extended rail and fill it up. We all know those SIG guys adding their flashlights, lasers and wind meters.

It would be about impossible to teach someone to use a SIG. With an AK all they would need to learn is how to charge the weapon (120 A/C, included, or with a 12 v D/C adapter, not included) and pull the trigger. You don't even have to teach them to aim. Nobody can hit anything with an AK anyways, no use trying.

In closing, you sir are wrong.

09jisaac

The Hi-point is more like the Sharps rifle. Both were the cutting edge of weapons technology in the 1800s. Both are heavy with a limited capacity. And neither of them are an acceptable carry by most OCers standards. :banana: