• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone up for some fun in the Gorge today? [4-10-13]

DrakeZ07

Gonna be down in the Gorge area, doing some hiking, sight seeing, OC'ing, and just generally enjoying the forecasted AWESOME weather~ Anyone in the area wanna meet up for lunch or something? I'll pay if you don't mind Miguels pizza!

Hit me up with a PM and I'll shoot ya my number to meet up with or something, leaving here about 9am or so, should be plenty of time to respond!

Sidenote... Who's up for a lil OpenCarry Hike, or walk, or lunch on the grille, or lunch at Miguels, or fishing, or camping excursion down in the Gorge sometime this year? If anyone would like any of those, and would want to do it, I'll lay down cash to sponsor and supply it as best I can! and if its a camping excursion, then bring your tent, I've got a LOT of cooking and camping supplies, and would even buy your parking pass for the "primitive" camping.

I would love to see a OC camp-out, I know a couple other states on this forum does the same thing...