Thread: Fire mission

Exclamation Fire mission

ABC poll hit it
    Do you support any of these gun control proposals...

Families lobby on gun bill, Dems face key decision | 6abc.com

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Vote "NO" as 81% have. I just did.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

up to 83% now

This poll is a reflection of public views on the matter

I voted as well...30 seconds I will never get back, plus the minute it took me to post this...that's a minute and a half, lost, forever!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Of course they don't provide the correct response...

No, and let's get busy repealing the existing infringements, NFA, Brady Bill, etc...

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    Of course they don't provide the correct response...

No, and let's get busy repealing the existing infringements, NFA, Brady Bill, etc...
    This is exactly what I thought when I read the options. I was like... wait, there's an option missing here guys!!! I voted anyway, to see the results. 85%

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    This is exactly what I thought when I read the options. I was like... wait, there's an option missing here guys!!! I voted anyway, to see the results. 85%
    And me. If someone had not already brought this up, I planned to.

Why don't they just make the answer "no"?

I'm still wanting to see these supposed polls where the "majority" of americans support UBCs that so many people control proponents keep claiming are out there.

86% no
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    I'm still wanting to see these supposed polls where the "majority" of americans support UBCs that so many people control proponents keep claiming are out there.
    http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes...ReleaseID=1877
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    And me. If someone had not already brought this up, I planned to.

Why don't they just make the answer "no"?
    So they can turn around and say 86% of Americans support current firearm restrictions? We did all just say they were fine as they are... Sneaky little ...
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 04-11-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    So they can turn around and say 86% of Americans support current firearm restrictions? We did all just say they were fine as they are... Sneaky little ...
    not like it's a scientific poll and would hold one ounce of credibility. ok. maybe 1 oz. unless bloomberg think's that's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    This poll is a reflection of public views on the matter

I voted as well...30 seconds I will never get back, plus the minute it took me to post this...that's a minute and a half, lost, forever!!!!!!!!!!
    It's about as useful as the opinion poll about background checks. Hell, this poll already has a larger base of voters at over 2000! lol

87%

Quote Originally Posted by ADobbs1989 View Post
    It's about as useful as the opinion poll about background checks. Hell, this poll already has a larger base of voters at over 2000! lol
    The polls aren't the same, though. One has provided demographics; the poll that we all linked to can offer no demographics....for all we know that 87% is nothing more than right-wing nutjobs.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    UBC - 5% (143 votes)

Checks & Bans on weapons - 0% (6 votes)

Checks & Bans on weapons & magazines - 6% (150 votes)

NO - 87% (2156 votes)
    What you're referencing is not a Poll, rather, it's a "poll." I would love to read how you find this so-called "poll" to be valid, and the other Poll, not.

All joking aside though, I mean seriously, you are certainly joking, there is a majority of Americans that support UBC's. Now, it seems American are split on their trust in Government handling the issue in a reasonable manner.

Banned
    I support gun control ... hitting your target is important !

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I support gun control ... hitting your target is important !
    Hopefully, in the unfortunate event it may happen, it is important to always hit your target. Odds are you will hit at a higher percentage than the person they send you when dialing 911.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 04-12-2013 at 01:22 PM.

... Now, it seems American are split on their trust in Government handling the issue in a reasonable manner.
    ... Odds are you will hit at a higher percentage than the person they send you when dialing 911.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 04-12-2013 at 11:39 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary sarcasm and hypocritical trolliness