• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fire mission

Beretta92FSLady

This poll is a reflection of public views on the matter:rolleyes:

I voted as well...30 seconds I will never get back, plus the minute it took me to post this...that's a minute and a half, lost, forever!!!!!!!!!!

stealthyeliminator

Of course they don't provide the correct response...

No, and let's get busy repealing the existing infringements, NFA, Brady Bill, etc...

This is exactly what I thought when I read the options. I was like... wait, there's an option missing here guys!!! I voted anyway, to see the results. 85%

Aknazer

I'm still wanting to see these supposed polls where the "majority" of americans support UBCs that so many people control proponents keep claiming are out there.

stealthyeliminator

And me. If someone had not already brought this up, I planned to.

Why don't they just make the answer "no"?

So they can turn around and say 86% of Americans support current firearm restrictions? We did all just say they were fine as they are... Sneaky little ...

Last edited:

mikeyb

So they can turn around and say 86% of Americans support current firearm restrictions? We did all just say they were fine as they are... Sneaky little ...

not like it's a scientific poll and would hold one ounce of credibility. ok. maybe 1 oz. unless bloomberg think's that's too much.

ADobbs1989

This poll is a reflection of public views on the matter:rolleyes:

I voted as well...30 seconds I will never get back, plus the minute it took me to post this...that's a minute and a half, lost, forever!!!!!!!!!!

It's about as useful as the opinion poll about background checks. Hell, this poll already has a larger base of voters at over 2000! lol

Beretta92FSLady

It's about as useful as the opinion poll about background checks. Hell, this poll already has a larger base of voters at over 2000! lol

The polls aren't the same, though. One has provided demographics; the poll that we all linked to can offer no demographics....for all we know that 87% is nothing more than right-wing nutjobs.

Beretta92FSLady

UBC - 5% (143 votes)

Checks & Bans on weapons - 0% (6 votes)

Checks & Bans on weapons & magazines - 6% (150 votes)

NO - 87% (2156 votes)

What you're referencing is not a Poll, rather, it's a "poll." I would love to read how you find this so-called "poll" to be valid, and the other Poll, not.

All joking aside though, I mean seriously, you are certainly joking, there is a majority of Americans that support UBC's. Now, it seems American are split on their trust in Government handling the issue in a reasonable manner.

Beretta92FSLady

I support gun control ... hitting your target is important !

Hopefully, in the unfortunate event it may happen, it is important to always hit your target. Odds are you will hit at a higher percentage than the person they send you when dialing 911.

Last edited: