Thread: The Detailed Survey Showing Law Enforcement Personnel oppose Obama's Gun Control

The Detailed Survey Showing Law Enforcement Personnel oppose Obama's Gun Control

I came across this survey that shows a large majority of police officers oppose Obama's gun control proposals. This survey was conducted by a national web site for police officers. I am not sure how accurate it is. I wish they had broken it down state by state so I could see where Wisconsin police officers stand on this issue.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...rol-proposals/
    Last edited by Law abider; 04-10-2013 at 05:00 PM.

The Detailed Survey Showing Law Enforcement Personnel oppose Obama's Gun Control

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    I came across this survey that shows a large majority of police officers oppose Obama's gun control proposals. This survey was conducted by a national web site for police officers.
    So what?