Thread: Senate debate on gun control

King George, Virginia, USA

Angry Senate debate on gun control

Watching the well intentioned fools trying to sell gun control as crime control using emotionalism and no logic. Many claims that it does not infringe on the 2nd Amendment. Pat "leaky" Leahy wants to put in his asinine comments, can hardly wait, but may have to take a break to puke. I know I won't hear any quotes from the Founders in support of the anti's.
    Last edited by AtackDuck; 04-11-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: fingers....

Marion County, FL
    NRA said they're going to score the procedural vote. That's good. Looks like all our money to GOA is giving NRA a spine? We all have given $ we don't have to GOA/NRA, right?
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.