Thread: Fire mission

Exclamation Fire mission

Do you support Universal background checks to purchase firrearms...

NO I do not! and lets prove them wrong when they say 97% do!!

poll at bottom of page

http://www.wwmt.com/

97% don't support it...it around 91% that support the idea.

I fully support UBC.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Centurion
    Currently....
    Do you support universal background checks to purchase firearms?
    37.18% Yes
    62.81% No

I do NOT in any way support ANY background check to exercise ANY CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHT!
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 04-11-2013 at 06:09 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    25.72% Yes
    74.27% No

Poeple such as Beretta92FSLady think they have the right to deny someone else the ability to purchase a firearm So much for "created equal"
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 04-11-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    25.72% Yes
    74.27% No

Poeple such as Beretta92FSLady think they have the right to deny someone else the ability to purchase a firearm So much for "created equal"
    Yep, the Constitution was created just to PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING IN THE FIRST PLACE! Without the Constitution it is nothing more than MOB RULE!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

25.72% Yes
    74.27% No

You must have not reade many of my posts. We ARE NOT all created equal. Choke down that jagged pill however you like.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    You must have not reade many of my posts. We ARE NOT all created equal. Choke down that jagged pill however you like.
    Oh my, that explains a lot!

I beg of you Master Sire Royalty, please tell me how much authority doest thou posses over mere peasants such as myself?
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 04-12-2013 at 06:55 PM. Reason: forgot my eyeroll smiley, wouldn't want anyone to take me too seriously :)

Oh my, that explains a lot!

I beg of you Master Sire Royalty, please tell me how much authority doest thou posses over mere peasants such as myself?
    I think you misunderstood me.

But since you asked: Absolute Authority.

so if you and I applied for the same job, and we both had identical credentials, history, experience, records, and training; who should get the job and why?
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” ~Thomas Jefferson
    www.CTCarry.com

I think you have a god complex, which makes you extremely dangerous when placed (not born) in any position of authority. Is that a misunderstanding? Or about on the mark?

Also, I am unaware of any commonly accepted meaning or usage of "Absolute Authority", can you point me to some sort of documentation that explains what exactly this is?

Well technically she is right. After all I'm not as smart as Einstein or as good at sports as any pro player. So we really aren't created equally. But yet just because we aren't created equally doesn't mean I think we should be able to arbitrarily infringe or take away others rights. Which is just what a UBC does.

Banned
    "That all men are created equal" did not refer to equality of intelligence, potential, physical prowess, wealth, height, ...

The phrase refers to equality under the law, that we all have the same rights and that there is no privileged class.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    "That all men are created equal" did not refer to equality of intelligence, potential, physical prowess, wealth, height, ...

The phrase refers to equality under the law, that we all have the same rights and that there is no privileged class.
    x2
    nail on the head right thurr
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” ~Thomas Jefferson
    www.CTCarry.com

Well you see, since it's apparently a "living document" I don't care what they "meant" and am only going off of what is in ink (since it's a living document I can change such meanings to mean what I like). And it states that "...are created equal" which is technically wrong as I previously showed. Oh and don't forget that this only goes for men, and women don't count or get rights at all since they aren't mentioned.

I think you have a god complex, which makes you extremely dangerous when placed (not born) in any position of authority. Is that a misunderstanding? Or about on the mark?

Also, I am unaware of any commonly accepted meaning or usage of "Absolute Authority", can you point me to some sort of documentation that explains what exactly this is?
    Absolute Authority: I have a FA AR, with a drum; You have a stick. My Authority over you is Absolute.

You can fight, but you will die. I decide when, where, and how you die. That's Absolute Authority.

So, you have the Federal Government, and you have You. Federal Government is Absolute Authority.

We can quibble with the details, but this is the reality. The Federal Government can crush you like an ant under it's foot, with impunity; and the rest of the ant colony will continue on with building their empire of dirt (Capitalism, Consumerism...SLAVERY)

I will not link you up.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 04-14-2013 at 03:03 PM.

No it was not referring to that, but those items certainly bolster a persons chances in America.

As to Under Law: No, all men are not created equal under Law.

Any person care to share with me a example of all Men being created equal under Law?

What exactly constituted a Privileged Class? Please, share with us your wisdom on this matter, that there is no Privileged Class; that we in fact are created equal under Law.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 04-14-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Absolute Authority: I have a FA AR, with a drum; You have a stick. My Authority over you is Absolute.

You can fight, but you will die. I decide when, where, and how you die. That's Absolute Authority.

So, you have the Federal Government, and you have You. Federal Government is Absolute Authority.

We can quibble with the details, but this is the reality. The Federal Government can crush you like an ant under it's foot, with impunity; and the rest of the ant colony will continue on with building their empire of dirt (Capitalism, Consumerism...SLAVERY)

I will not link you up.
    Seriously? Might makes right? What are you, 12?

What are you gonna do when your actions inspire a few dudes to show up with AR-15s of their own, and shoot you?