• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fire mission

JoeSparky

Centurion
Currently....
Do you support universal background checks to purchase firearms?
37.18% Yes
62.81% No

I do NOT in any way support ANY background check to exercise ANY CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHT!

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

25.72% Yes
74.27% No

Poeple such as Beretta92FSLady think they have the right to deny someone else the ability to purchase a firearm :rolleyes: So much for "created equal"

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

You must have not reade many of my posts. We ARE NOT all created equal. Choke down that jagged pill however you like.

Oh my, that explains a lot!

I beg of you Master Sire Royalty, please tell me how much authority doest thou posses over mere peasants such as myself? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

I think you misunderstood me.

But since you asked: Absolute Authority.

I think you have a god complex, which makes you extremely dangerous when placed (not born) in any position of authority. Is that a misunderstanding? Or about on the mark?

Also, I am unaware of any commonly accepted meaning or usage of "Absolute Authority", can you point me to some sort of documentation that explains what exactly this is?

Aknazer

Well technically she is right. After all I'm not as smart as Einstein or as good at sports as any pro player. So we really aren't created equally. But yet just because we aren't created equally doesn't mean I think we should be able to arbitrarily infringe or take away others rights. Which is just what a UBC does.

eye95

"That all men are created equal" did not refer to equality of intelligence, potential, physical prowess, wealth, height, ...

The phrase refers to equality under the law, that we all have the same rights and that there is no privileged class.

motoxmann

"That all men are created equal" did not refer to equality of intelligence, potential, physical prowess, wealth, height, ...

The phrase refers to equality under the law, that we all have the same rights and that there is no privileged class.

x2
nail on the head right thurr

Aknazer

Well you see, since it's apparently a "living document" I don't care what they "meant" and am only going off of what is in ink (since it's a living document I can change such meanings to mean what I like). And it states that "...are created equal" which is technically wrong as I previously showed. Oh and don't forget that this only goes for men, and women don't count or get rights at all since they aren't mentioned.

Beretta92FSLady

I think you have a god complex, which makes you extremely dangerous when placed (not born) in any position of authority. Is that a misunderstanding? Or about on the mark?

Also, I am unaware of any commonly accepted meaning or usage of "Absolute Authority", can you point me to some sort of documentation that explains what exactly this is?

Absolute Authority: I have a FA AR, with a drum; You have a stick. My Authority over you is Absolute.

You can fight, but you will die. I decide when, where, and how you die. That's Absolute Authority.

So, you have the Federal Government, and you have You. Federal Government is Absolute Authority.

We can quibble with the details, but this is the reality. The Federal Government can crush you like an ant under it's foot, with impunity; and the rest of the ant colony will continue on with building their empire of dirt (Capitalism, Consumerism...SLAVERY)

I will not link you up.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

No it was not referring to that, but those items certainly bolster a persons chances in America.

As to Under Law: No, all men are not created equal under Law.

Any person care to share with me a example of all Men being created equal under Law?

What exactly constituted a Privileged Class? Please, share with us your wisdom on this matter, that there is no Privileged Class; that we in fact are created equal under Law.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Absolute Authority: I have a FA AR, with a drum; You have a stick. My Authority over you is Absolute.

You can fight, but you will die. I decide when, where, and how you die. That's Absolute Authority.

So, you have the Federal Government, and you have You. Federal Government is Absolute Authority.

We can quibble with the details, but this is the reality. The Federal Government can crush you like an ant under it's foot, with impunity; and the rest of the ant colony will continue on with building their empire of dirt (Capitalism, Consumerism...SLAVERY)

I will not link you up.

Seriously? Might makes right? What are you, 12?

What are you gonna do when your actions inspire a few dudes to show up with AR-15s of their own, and shoot you?