• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Celina Police Officer Shoots Man With A Gun

Makarov

This story is strange. The person who reported this was anonomus. The two news agencies that reported it came up with different stories. One reports man with a rifle and one reports man with a pistol. This story sounds suspicious and there is an investigation pending concerning the officer who killed this person. Just hope the police aren't covering anything up. View the video below.

http://fox45now.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/wrgt_vid_12481.shtml

JoeSparky

Centurion
News audio does indicate per the 911 report that Hensley drew the gun, pointed it (but not AT ANYONE0, spun it ( I assume by the trigger guard) and then put it back. No indication per the news report that a holster was used by Hensley.

Certainly, some questions still need to be answered before ANYONE can make a GOOD judgement on this one!

Jordysoso

If you disregard the subtitles and listen to the 911 call right before the audio cuts out it sounds like the guy says "back in his pocket"

joanie

Neighbors Talk About Robert Hensley, Man Shot By Celina Police Officer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqOG-6Tzmic

Huh, people said they seen him with a gun?, they don't mention finding a gun on him after police killed him? Yeah, I've had people call police on me saying I had a gun in my purse, turned out to me my camera. This guy was probibly walking around twirling his house keys, key ring, ect. It's cover up time for the police department now. Lets leave the question of this guy having a gun in people's minds until the whole thing blows over. Police and corprate media isn't going to tell you he did not have a gun.

Shirtless Man in Cowboy Hat Shot By Police Has Died

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSyMFsBjotY

OMG, The news is sayin the police had to shoot him. Still no mention of a gun. Is that what it's come to? Cops will gun you down if they think you might have a gun. Is it in their training?, are they taught to see threats everywhere? Or shoot first? Maybe some of these cops are in the wrong line of work, seems like if they can't accept the risk that goes along with the job, to where they have to shoot anything that moves in fear of their own safety, or maybe they really do belive that being police they rose to god like status and we useless eaters should be depopulated anyway.

MyWifeSaidYes

Neighbors Talk About Robert Hensley, Man Shot By Celina Police Officer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqOG-6Tzmic

Huh, people said they seen him with a gun?, they don't mention finding a gun on him after police killed him? Yeah, I've had people call police on me saying I had a gun in my purse, turned out to me my camera. This guy was probibly walking around twirling his house keys, key ring, ect. It's cover up time for the police department now. Lets leave the question of this guy having a gun in people's minds until the whole thing blows over. Police and corprate media isn't going to tell you he did not have a gun.

Shirtless Man in Cowboy Hat Shot By Police Has Died

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSyMFsBjotY

OMG, The news is sayin the police had to shoot him. Still no mention of a gun. Is that what it's come to? Cops will gun you down if they think you might have a gun. Is it in their training?, are they taught to see threats everywhere? Or shoot first? Maybe some of these cops are in the wrong line of work, seems like if they can't accept the risk that goes along with the job, to where they have to shoot anything that moves in fear of their own safety, or maybe they really do belive that being police they rose to god like status and we useless eaters should be depopulated anyway.

Umm. Huh?

While it may be completely an assumption on my part, since the 911 call was a 'man with a gun' call, it would be redundant to say "...and when they checked the dead body, there was a gun in his hand/waistband/holster/pocket/butt/etc."

It WOULD have been news if there were NO gun found at the scene.

if a 'normal' guy wants to go around in flip-flops, shorts and a cowboy hat...go for it.

If he wants to carry a firearm...go for it.

If he wants to twirl it around...I may be the one to shoot him.

Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

davidmcbeth

Banned
News audio does indicate per the 911 report that Hensley drew the gun, pointed it (but not AT ANYONE0, spun it ( I assume by the trigger guard) and then put it back. No indication per the news report that a holster was used by Hensley.

Certainly, some questions still need to be answered before ANYONE can make a GOOD judgement on this one!

Oldest trick in the book ... if were you or me that would not be considered "evidence" at all

joanie

and when they checked the dead body, there was a gun in his hand/waistband/holster/pocket/butt/etc

I seen no mention of a gun found, only that he was seen by someone with a gun. Heres what goes through my mind, was it a real gun?, or some toy he found somewhere? What kind of gun was it, make model?, was it a very cheap one the cop may have had on him for just such a situation.

It WOULD have been news if there were NO gun found at the scene.

Maybe infowars.com would cover such a thing, or the Drudge report, some other alturnitive scorces, not corprate mainstream news ran and funded by those who want the kind of police that we see all too often these days.

But then again, I wasn't there and can't say for sure. I wasn't there when this happened,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6yaeD-E_MY

or this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjv-jma8ECk

Lets just say I have my suspitions about this as well. Thats all they are really. Maybe the guy really was twirling a real and loaded gun around, and it posed a real immedeate threat to the responding police officer or others in the area. Just seems strange is all. BTW, I often twirl my car keys when I walk, Maybe I should stop doing that, I'd hate to be killed over it.

Makarov

No mention of a gun in the final outcome. If so, it is possible to cover up a police mistake. Where is the dash cam from this event. Maybe a FOIA request is needed. Maybe an open carry march is needed.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
No mention of a gun in the final outcome. If so, it is possible to cover up a police mistake. Where is the dash cam from this event. Maybe a FOIA request is needed. Maybe an open carry march is needed.

You'll never get the dash cam footage via FOIA until case is over. You can try ... ask for a 2 week time period to "hide" what you are looking for ...

eye95

...While it may be completely an assumption on my part, since the 911 call was a 'man with a gun' call, it would be redundant to say "...and when they checked the dead body, there was a gun in his hand/waistband/holster/pocket/butt/etc."...

Common sense, like this, bears repeating sometimes, especially when it seems to go unnoticed.

joanie

Common sense, like this, bears repeating sometimes

Well then I'll repeat it again,

there was a gun in his hand/waistband/holster/pocket/butt/etc

Thats alot of guns. hand 1, waistband 2, holster 3, pocket 4, butt 5, ect 6. This guy had 6 guns and only two hands I take it. But still no mention of what kind they are, if they were real, if they were loaded. Not that is matters if they looked real and the guy had one of those 6 guns in his hand raising it up to shoot the cop, then the cop was justified. Thats some big ifs though. How many think a guy who neighbors said to be non violent was tring to shoot this cop? Also seems that I should have heard some menmtion of the 6 guns found on him, maybe I missed it.

eye95

Misrepresenting what someone says here does not usually go down well on OCDO.

Clearly MWSY was talking about a single gun that was not reported as found in any of those places. He was in no way asserting that the man had more than one gun.

I will attempt to make his point without the humor: The 911 call said the man had a gun. The officer responded and shot the man. The news story did not specifically mention that no gun was found at the scene. Had no gun been found, that would have been newsworthy and, therefore, would surely have been mentioned in the story. Contrapositively, since no gun being found was not mentioned, it is logical to assume that one was found, possibly in one of the six places that MWSY mentioned.

This horse is dead. I am moving on from this distraction.

Hareuhal

How many think a guy who neighbors said to be non violent was tring to shoot this cop?

Well, someone has never heard of Jeffrey Dahmer....

Or pretty much any serial killer...or mass murderer....etc...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

eye95

Any time you hear some toothless person saying to a TV news reporter, "He was the nicest, kindest, quietest neighbor I've ever had," you can be sure that the nice, kind, quiet neighbor has a body count.

joanie

Misrepresenting what someone says here does not usually go down well on OCDO Clearly MWSY was talking about a single gun that was not reported as found in any of those places. He was in no way asserting that the man had more than one gun. This horse is dead. I am moving on from this distraction.

I'm the one misrepresenting? Why?, because the news fair and ballanced as the news team that covered this is, would never leave out the an important detail like "no gun was found" Sorry, I think they would leave it out and did leave it out. Otherwise, why not say a gun was in fact found and go into more detail about the firearm found. No, I think it would NOT be in corprate news that there was no gun was found. Otherwise they would mention the gun to leave out any doubt this cop was justified.

Well, someone has never heard of Jeffrey Dahmer.... Or pretty much any serial killer...or mass murderer

I don't see the connection here. So because someone killed and ate people years ago, if anyone calls police and tells them I have a gun, I must be shot and killed? Did Jeffrey Dahmer even have a gun? If he did, then maybe they should use that to take guns away from the rest of us. Because (sarcasam) anyone who has guns must be like him.

Any time you hear some toothless person saying to a TV news reporter, "He was the nicest, kindest, quietest neighbor I've ever had," you can be sure that the nice, kind, quiet neighbor has a body count.

Because as we all know, having teeth is the best defence against telling lies. More sarcasam I know, but I think some of these replys call for it.

Fact is a man died here, and I have doubts about the way he was being potrayed both on the news, and here in this topic. Thats all it is, just doubts. I could be wrong, maybe a professional news team made an honest mistake and forgot to mention the gun found. Just seems like an important tidbit of info to overlook.

Hareuhal

Misrepresenting what someone says here does not usually go down well on OCDO Clearly MWSY was talking about a single gun that was not reported as found in any of those places. He was in no way asserting that the man had more than one gun. This horse is dead. I am moving on from this distraction.

I'm the one misrepresenting? Why?, because the news fair and ballanced as the news team that covered this is, would never leave out the an important detail like "no gun was found" Sorry, I think they would leave it out and did leave it out. Otherwise, why not say a gun was in fact found and go into more detail about the firearm found. No, I think it would NOT be in corprate news that there was no gun was found. Otherwise they would mention the gun to leave out any doubt this cop was justified.

Well, someone has never heard of Jeffrey Dahmer.... Or pretty much any serial killer...or mass murderer

I don't see the connection here. So because someone killed and ate people years ago, if anyone calls police and tells them I have a gun, I must be shot and killed? Did Jeffrey Dahmer even have a gun? If he did, then maybe they should use that to take guns away from the rest of us. Because (sarcasam) anyone who has guns must be like him.

Because as we all know, having teeth is the best defence against telling lies. More sarcasam I know, but I think some of these replys call for it.

Fact is a man died here, and I have doubts about the way he was being potrayed both on the news, and here in this topic. Thats all it is, just doubts. I could be wrong, maybe a professional news team made an honest mistake and forgot to mention the gun found. Just seems like an important tidbit of info to overlook.

....you really don't see the connection?

Everyone that new Jeffrey Dahmer talked about how nice of a guy he was, how he couldn't hurt a fly, how he wasn't violent at all. Same goes for COUNTLESS murders, most notably serial killers and mass murderers.

Just because some neighbors say he was nice or non violent doesn't mean it was true or that they knew the real him.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

joanie

you really don't see the connection? Everyone that new Jeffrey Dahmer talked about how nice of a guy he was, how he couldn't hurt a fly, how he wasn't violent at all. Same goes for COUNTLESS murders, most notably serial killers and mass murderers. Just because some neighbors say he was nice or non violent doesn't mean it was true or that they knew the real him.

Ok, I see now. Because he came off as being a nice guy, that had to be an act to cover the fact he was a ticking time bomb. Question, if the neighbor or a friend said he was mean tempered, violent, always cussing and shouting at people, would that give him more credibility in this situation? Maybe I should stop being nice to people I like because I don't want them to be afraid of me.

The testomony from those that knew him aside, I still can't get past the fact that all here is not what it seems, theres more to this than reported on news. So why am I so intent on this, or pushing this lack of mention of a gun found? Amoung other things, for Kelly Thomas (RIP) We all need to keep a watchful eye on our police because for whatever reason, they are getting worse, getting away with more and worse things. Don't take my word, research all this for yourself. Theres countless examples and they are not hard to find.