• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Public Safety And Second Amendment Rights Protection Act. Full Text

WalkingWolf

Yes by all means let's tie more rights to the privilege cards. :banghead:

Congress is nothing more than what a pedophile is with a bag of candy, offering treats to willing victims.

eye95

I don't care what "ornaments" have been hung on that bill. It is fundamentally making guns harder to buy, especially for lower-income folks.

Besides, Gottlieb refers to rights the bill is giving back. Rights that are granted by law (really privileges) can be revoked by law. No. I want rights restored by gun control being repealed, preferably with an explanatory clause recognizing that those laws unconstitutionally infringed on our Right and were therefore being removed.

I oppose this bill, ornaments and all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

77zach

I oppose the bill, but I won't be angry if it passed. I've come to understand that most people, especially Americans are "low information" voters. Freedom is a cultural issue, not an intellectual one. When you can get massa's permission slip to carry out of a cracker jack box and everyone has one, long term victory will be in sight.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...r-to-carry-sell-across-state/?test=latestnews

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Yes by all means let's tie more rights to the privilege cards. :banghead:

Congress is nothing more than what a pedophile is with a bag of candy, offering treats to willing victims.

rights were never Rights to begin with. I've been telling you this for how long now?

You must've not met a pedophile in your lifetime. "Willing victims," proves it; you can take your "willing victims" comment and shove it up your ass.

E6chevron

The Toomey - Manchin amendment to Senate Bill 469 did not receive the 60 votes required for it to continue on in the process. Several other amendments to the bill failed Wednesday April 17, also. They included the limits on Magazine Capacity and the "Assault Weapon Ban"

Here is a press release from Sen. Toomey regarding the vote Wednesday.

http://www.toomey.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=978

Last edited:

ron73440

rights were never Rights to begin with. I've been telling you this for how long now?

You must've not met a pedophile in your lifetime. "Willing victims," proves it; you can take your "willing victims" comment and shove it up your ass.

Congress offers us "treats" and some "2nd Amendment suppoters" are willing to accept the treats and then act surprised when things get ugly.