• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 4/13 9:30 AM @ RCD Parham & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
River City Diner. You know the place if you have been there before. If not, look for it on your favorite GPS or internet map or just wander up & down Parham near I-95 till you find it.

Official start time 9:30 AM. Early arrivals will be more likely to get preferred seating as opposed to settling for what is available.

It is a shame but it seems necessary to remind folks that we are renting table space long-term. Average table turnover is about every 20 minutes. Tip accordingly.

See you there unless you do not show up. If that's the case we most likely will talk smack about you, or el;ect you to serve on some committee.

After-party possibilities include the Richmondf Marathon and the Street Art Festival at/around Kanawah Plaza.

staty safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Is it that time already? Time sure does fly by when you're havin' fun - will be in line.