• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTH, Campus Carry destroyed...

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
One interesting fact is that a "blue" state is blue because of its dense urban areas. The majority of the land (and production areas) are in the red parts of those "blue" states.

Even the vast majority of California (area-wise, farm-wise) is red.

Nevada carrier

One interesting fact is that a "blue" state is blue because of its dense urban areas. The majority of the land (and production areas) are in the red parts of those "blue" states.

Even the vast majority of California (area-wise, farm-wise) is red.

The republicans owned California before '86 amnesty.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Following that link, I am one of several who have personally emailed the Speaker of the Assembly to ask her to revive it. My entire letter can be seen on the thread at the Nevada Shooters forum.

The Big Guy

Not only did I write the Speaker, I wrote my Assemblywoman Woodbury and asked her to put pressure on the speaker to bring campus carry back. I also went to the legislative survey and spoke up There too....TBG

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
Back during the fight for Constitutional Carry in Arizona, I had an anti-gun newspaper columnist condemning the idea that anyone would carry guns in the first place.

I offered a public challenge -- which he refused to acknowledge, though I repeated it several times -- that we start in south central Phoenix at midnight on a Saturday in June, and walk three miles to benches on opposite sides of the state capitol building, where we would sit, alone, until sunrise. Each of us would walk, alone, on routes half a mile apart.

I would, of course, have my pistol, while he, of course, would not.

I chose routes half a mile apart so that I would be able to hear the sirens as the cops and EMS came to try to save his life after the near-certain attack.

You might make a similar suggestion to anyone who says that the university campuses are safer when only the cops and the rapists have weapons.