• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CATA Bus - Kicks off Pres of MOC

Haman J.T.

Puting aside any lack of "perfection"(impossibility) in Your actions Phil,You are to be Commended for the Quality of The Education of Our Fellow Citizens,which Is Our Goal Always!! CARRY ON!
P.S. DO NOT volunteer to hold ,just any sign(might be anti-gun), in the future!LOL!

Last edited:

MKEgal

TheQ said:
Next time is standing ground -- with 20 ppl. This is the "shot across the bow"
How about many groups of 5-10 OCers, getting on busses across the city, simultaneously? (Or as close as can be arranged.) Would that be a denial of service attack? ;) It would certainly keep them busy.

FreeInAZ said:
What a cluster "bleep".
I'm glad someone else does that. (Substitutes 'bleep' when the actual word isn't appropriate.)

That dispatcher needs to have a attitude adjustment and then some.
+1

TheQ

Refund received and deposited:
catao.jpg

FreeInAZ

Got to love Lansing politics, it probably cost them $100 to issue that $1.25 check when you figure the man hours envolved (phone calls / memo's between laywer(s) supervisors, etc..etc...) no wonder their always broke.
:rolleyes: The fact that you got it quickly says to me, that they may actually be trying to fix this ... one can hope. Now imagine if you were an elderly person carrying for protection? And the exertion of the walk / stress of being kicked off the bus caused you to have a heart attack. CATA is begging for a major lawsuit if they do not make some major attempts at training their people better. How stupid can a driver be if they do not even know what the signs in their own bus say? :confused: