• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KOMO 4 friday nite news story, MOMS DEMAND ACTION.

jsanchez

I saw on the 5pm news on Komo on friday, that there is a new anti gun group here in Seattle, and they are walking around greenlake every friday morning at 10am, so the story said.

Here is their website

http://momsdemandaction.org/

In the news story/video it was mostly moms and grandmothers and there only seem to be 10 of them.

This kind of protest on their website is called Strollerjam.

davidmcbeth

Banned
These moms never read the 2nd amendment ... I would tell them to drop dead.

"how many rounds?" .. well, a lot

You don't like it? Move to china. Just because you are a mommy does not mean squat ...

EMNofSeattle

Missed the memo somewhere here...

What was this story about?

Oh a few of us were at an anti rights rally in Seattle a few months ago, a march actually, organized by WA ceasefire, from 3rd and Pine to Seattle center. So there was a group of older women who had some kind of banner like "grandmas for reseasonable restrictions" or something like that I can't remember.

And so one of those ladies made some remark about serving open carriers with poisonous cookies, I thought she threatenend SVG specifically,but it appears it was badkarma she said it to

Freedom1Man

So threatening to poison people with cyanide is somehow OK, but a legally carried handgun is not? Talk about hypocrites.

Bingo.

The people there did not even know what they wanted. They were whining about this and crying about that. Most if not all of them could not even answer simple questions about the signs they were holding up.

What is an assault weapon? None of the ones I talked to had a clue.
Then I had to tell them that assault rifles were already banned in Washington.

Dave_pro2a

Moms demanding action lead to husbands wanting a divorce. Lose the baby weight first honey.

Oh yeah, take responsibility for the safety of your OWN family. Safety starts... at home.

Beretta92FSLady

Moms demanding action lead to husbands wanting a divorce. Lose the baby weight first honey.

Oh yeah, take responsibility for the safety of your OWN family. Safety starts... at home.

Dave, are you actually a jackass, or are you merely emulating one?--I know, I know, I should show Dick some respect:rolleyes:

Maybe there's a way we can both go about this more constructively...or not:

We should start a Green Lake Saturday morning walk group. It's a little over three miles around. Nice coffee shop over there that serves yummy truffles.

Last edited:

Dave_pro2a

Dave, are you actually a jackass, or are you merely emulating one?--I know, I know, I should show Dick some respect:rolleyes:

Maybe there's a way we can both go about this more constructively...or not:

We should start a Green Lake Saturday morning walk group. It's a little over three miles around. Nice coffee shop over there that serves yummy truffles.

I'd rather have a bad sense of humor, than no sense of humor. :p