Thread: Federal gun bill

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA

Federal gun bill

I'm not a single-issue voter, but if this "Second Amendment Protection Act" passes, I doubt that I would ever vote for another Republican.

If they get their universal background checks, nothing will get any better -- and their next step will be to go after OC, because they "need to know who's carrying."

Wow, how do I say this? SCREW YOU! This bill is beyond horrible. their basically making it so that they give states more money and the national government gets information on every persons medical records. Sadly though, this bill will probably pass without a single person opposing it.

When I say a single person, I mean a single person who's vote actually matters.
    Last edited by MP_4_Life; 04-14-2013 at 10:17 PM.

They (liberals/progressives/Demorats) are desperate to get SOMETHING passed to use in mid term (2014) elections as in Republicans don't care for dead kids. And Gabby Giffords tweets after how disappointed she was. As a former SSA Disability Claims judge, I have reviewed many TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) cases and I can tell from her voice and neuro movements she is half there function wise and her husband tweeted the message and not her. That low life husband of hers is using a disabled individual just like Sarah Brady did with her husband for a political agenda. These are the lowest form of scum.

Keep your powder dry. Though the background check bill, the "assault" weapons bill and the magazine bill were all defeated, DO NOT trust the Democrats. Keep the pressure up with emails, phone calls and letters

NAVYBLUE

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Between Joe "Door Hunter" Biden and Mark "Seal of Approval" Kelly, that only leaves one slot open for another stooge.

i googled it and got this first (http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2013...rotection-act/) and thought not too bad then i seen the bill you speak of where they are trying to give tons of info out to "protect" our rights....