• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Federal gun bill

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
I'm not a single-issue voter, but if this "Second Amendment Protection Act" passes, I doubt that I would ever vote for another Republican.

If they get their universal background checks, nothing will get any better -- and their next step will be to go after OC, because they "need to know who's carrying."

MP_4_Life

Wow, how do I say this? SCREW YOU! This bill is beyond horrible. their basically making it so that they give states more money and the national government gets information on every persons medical records. Sadly though, this bill will probably pass without a single person opposing it.

When I say a single person, I mean a single person who's vote actually matters.

Last edited:

NAVYBLUE

They (liberals/progressives/Demorats) are desperate to get SOMETHING passed to use in mid term (2014) elections as in Republicans don't care for dead kids. And Gabby Giffords tweets after how disappointed she was. As a former SSA Disability Claims judge, I have reviewed many TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) cases and I can tell from her voice and neuro movements she is half there function wise and her husband tweeted the message and not her. That low life husband of hers is using a disabled individual just like Sarah Brady did with her husband for a political agenda. These are the lowest form of scum.

Keep your powder dry. Though the background check bill, the "assault" weapons bill and the magazine bill were all defeated, DO NOT trust the Democrats. Keep the pressure up with emails, phone calls and letters

NAVYBLUE