Thread: Green Turtle Dulles removes their NO GUNS ALLOWED sign..

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Green Turtle Dulles removes their NO GUNS ALLOWED sign..

Over a year ago, Andrea Baxter took down the "NO GUNS ALLOWED" sign at GREENE TURTLE, LEESBURG. Today Jeremy Sundheimer took the sign down at Greene Turtle Dulles and said he welcomes us with Open Arms. Well done... and thanks. (Thanks to Paul Irey for bringing this to my attention)

https://soundcloud.com/va-gun-rights...year-old-woman
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

God I love hearing stories like this!

While I was out Saturday, I noticed a gun buster sign. I'm an avid diecast car collector. I like to got to Toys R Us as they get the exclusive 2.0 Johnny Lightning. I noticed there is a gunbusters sign on the TRU near the lynnhaven mall. None of the other stores in that shopping center are posted as far as I know. I've carried numerous times with the ole lady at the DSW Shoes right next door. And quite a few others in that center.

I can always buy them off EBay but I like perusing TRU for diecasts.

What can I do to see if they would be willing to remove it? Or with all the children around is that just not gonna happen?
    Last edited by HearseGuy; 04-15-2013 at 09:55 AM.
    Additional text for your reading pleasure...

Quote Originally Posted by HearseGuy View Post
    God I love hearing stories like this!

While I was out Saturday, I noticed a gun buster sign. I'm an avid diecast car collector. I like to got to Toys R Us as they get the exclusive 2.0 Johnny Lightning. I noticed there is a gunbusters sign on the TRU near the lynnhaven mall. None of the other stores in that shopping center are posted as far as I know. I've carried numerous times with the ole lady at the DSW Shoes right next door. And quite a few others in that center.

I can always buy them off EBay but I like perusing TRU for diecasts.

What can I do to see if they would be willing to remove it? Or with all the children around is that just not gonna happen?
    Toys-R-Us has had a company-wide no guns policy for at least several years. Just saying, you might start local, but you probably won't get far without moving up.

TFred