Thread: New State SubForums

Bristol, VA

New State SubForums

Based upon the popularity of the Events Sub-Forum I added in the Michigan forum and the subsequent PMs from interested members, I am going to be adding an Events sub-forum to every state forum and also a Training sub-forum to every state forum.

I will hopefully have this done by the end of the week. You will see them appear state by state as I have time to work on them.

Going forward, please post events in the appropriate Events sub-forum and if you are an instructor, feel free to post your classes in the appropriate Training sub-forum. However, this is not an advertising forum for training schools. Posts should be about a SPECIFIC class that is upcoming rather than a general ad.

Please post any thoughts or suggestions you have here.

I think this would be a great add for Washington sub-forum where there are several events throughout the month. Any ETA?
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

earth's crust
    Nice to see responsiveness to members requests ... we'll see how it goes .