Thread: Never liked Bieber but am leaning toward not hating him

Banned

Never liked Bieber but am leaning toward not hating him

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...93D09I20130414

Justin Bieber takes heat for hoping Anne Frank would have been fan

I just find this hilarious ! Ohhhhh, everybody's offended. Grow up people .. he's talking about someone who died 50+ years ago ... I'm sure Anne found it funny too.

It's a thing called "Respect". Bieber evidently does not have it nor, in all probability, will he ever understand the concept.

And I do not think the shade of Anne Frank would have been even remotely amused.

If you have never done so, go visit the sites of some of the former concentration camps. I would suggest Dachau, just outside Munich, as a starting place. Then, by all means, go to Auschwitz. Look at the pictures they have on display. Then tell me Justin Bieber was even remotely correct in what he did.

I have no respect for him as an "artist" or, at this point, as a human being. And I do not think that those of us who have seen those places I mentioned are the ones who need to "grow up".
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

There's a time and a place for that type of funniness. It doesn't belong in a place dedicated to a young girl who was exterminated at a Nazi camp.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    There's a time and a place for that type of funniness. It doesn't belong in a place dedicated to a young girl who was exterminated at a Nazi camp.
    When is the time and place for that type of funniness? It was like 70 yrs ago .. no need for extreme PC

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    When is the time and place for that type of funniness? It was like 70 yrs ago .. no need for extreme PC
    There was a title to a thread some time ago, which reade: You can't fix [stupid]
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Hopefully she would have been a belieber
    Because I am so freakingly more important, right here, right now, in this place, than the person who this place is dedicated to. And because I am so freakingly more important than focusing on why this person and this place exist.

Have I missed anything?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    There was a title to a thread some time ago, which reade: You can't fix [stupid]
    No you cant! Its true!

But funny thing is, that I first heard this blurb from the Bieb on the TV, and I thought I heard that he wondered if,,,
    Anne Frank was a "believer"?
    I thought, as in religion...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

It's called respect. Perhaps in 70 years someone will mock your memory ya putz.

Wowwie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RugarRev View Post
    Just want to keep a personal eye on you....
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Never liked Bieber but am leaning toward not hating him

He clearly just doesn't have a clue and is a completely selfish self-centered child.

==========================================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
    PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing
    =============================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
    PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    No you cant! Its true!

But funny thing is, that I first heard this blurb from the Bieb on the TV, and I thought I heard that he wondered if,,,
    Anne Frank was a "believer"?
    I thought, as in religion...
    ROFL .... I see how one could be confused ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RugarRev View Post

I just thought the story was funny ..

I just highlighted a news article .. I did not write it or make it a story ...

heck I don't have to wait 70 yrs .. they do it while I'm still alive ! Super-putz. lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    It's a thing called "Respect". Bieber evidently does not have it nor, in all probability, will he ever understand the concept.

And I do not think the shade of Anne Frank would have been even remotely amused.

If you have never done so, go visit the sites of some of the former concentration camps. I would suggest Dachau, just outside Munich, as a starting place. Then, by all means, go to Auschwitz. Look at the pictures they have on display. Then tell me Justin Bieber was even remotely correct in what he did.

I have no respect for him as an "artist" or, at this point, as a human being. And I do not think that those of us who have seen those places I mentioned are the ones who need to "grow up".
    Dang, I was not that harsh on the kid ... it was 50 yrs before he was born ... maybe he thinks it never happened .. who knows ... hopefully he has learned a little bit about the war.

Dang, I was not that harsh on the kid ... it was 50 yrs before he was born ... maybe he thinks it never happened .. who knows ... hopefully he has learned a little bit about the war.
    I doubt that he has, or will, learn anything about the war. Was I harsh on him? Since I've walked through Dachau, yes, I was, and will continue to be, harsh on nitwits like him.

Beiber is another one of those who, because they are "celebrities", think the ordinary rules of good behavior and proper decorum do not apply to them. Unfortunately, there are those of our countrymen who are all too willing to listen to the pronouncements of twits like him, and treat those pronouncements as gospel, just because they are "celebrities" and make tons of money.

Remember the stories of the celebrities bouncing on the Lincoln bed in the White House during the term of Clinton?
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Just want to keep a personal eye on you....
    Not the dreaded "stink eye" I hope...

Smile

?...Super-putz. lol
    Super-putz...I like that

Be safe out there Dave...

Obviously a screw up and in bad taste, but I've said things in bad taste too in the past, as I'm sure everyone has....

I won't tell you how many times in High School I heard jokes like "how many jews can ride in a VW? <punchline> 10, 2 in front, 2 in back, 6 in ashtray"

that being one example, another joke I frequently heard (and regrettably retold at least once) "it's not cool to be racist, without them how would they get the cotton for my shirt?"

Is what Bieber said really that bad relatively speaking? maybe so because he's high profile..... But let's not be too harsh, we'll have an apology by tommorow morning, and Bieber doesn't have a history of being insentive or a shock jock type.......
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I belieb I mean believe in Germany it's illegal to deny the holocaust. No free speech there.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Much ado over nothing.
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton