Thread: Safety is the new liberty.

Safety is the new liberty.

FUQ:

They think they’re not safe in the United States and so they don’t come,” Kerry said.

He noted Japan’s restrictive gun laws – which prevent private ownership of nearly all firearms, including handguns – and said the country was safer “where people are not running around with guns.”

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...f-guns-in-u-s/

The Boston bombing, immigration overhaul/amnesty, and gun control... The unholy trinity in the the attack on liberty.

Why wouldn't they be safe in gun free zones. Kerry is a dufus.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palerider116 View Post

He noted Japan’s restrictive gun laws – which prevent private ownership of nearly all firearms, including handguns – and said the country was safer “where people are not running around with guns.”
    And why does Japan have such strict gun laws Oh Idiot Kerry?

Because we dropped two A-bombs on them and made them make such laws as a condition of their surrender. Sucks to lose a war, huh?

My question to Einstein Kerry is: what freaking war did I lose?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Why wouldn't they be safe in gun free zones. Kerry is a dufus.
    COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate and not welcome here
    Last edited by John Pierce; 04-17-2013 at 10:24 AM.

FUQ:

They think they’re not safe in the United States and so they don’t come,” Kerry said.

The Boston bombing, immigration overhaul/amnesty, and gun control... The unholy trinity in the the attack on liberty.
    How many illegal immigrants does Japan have?

Banned

Safety is the new liberty.

FUQ:

Who cares if hoplophobes choose not to come here??? I'd just as soon that folks that ignorant stay put.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Well maybe that treasonist POS would rather live there. I will buy up to 5 one way tickets to ANY libtard that wants to move to Japan, I would buy more, but because of obama my taxes went up.

Re: Safety is the new liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by wethepeople View Post
    Well maybe that treasonist POS would rather live there. I will buy up to 5 one way tickets to ANY libtard that wants to move to Japan, I would buy more, but because of obama my taxes went up.
    Cool! I will pass this along to my @$$hat neighbors who moved here (AZ) from Kommie-fornia. They believe that "they are so smart, that what they think is law, really is..." constitution..be damned! Maybe this will start a new wave of immigration to Japan - I hear they have nice ocean front property available now near where are "power plant" used to be. .
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi