• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Scanning of CCW records to STOP!

Jaysann22

So from what I understand, the bill passed that will shift the CCW to the county Sheriffs office and is going to take effect this year, correct?

Has anyone got any updates on this or have any experience with the new system?

Has there been any conclusions to the investigations to this heinous treason against Missourians?

Any Highway Patrol at least being fired for handing over confidential CCW information to DHS???

Any justice at all?

And it may be a little off topic, but what about driver licensing??

That is also being illegally processed in MO as it is illegal data collection and MO DL issuances are being done by the DHS.

Any word on what is being done about that? As it is just as illegal as the CCW scandal....

davidmcbeth

Banned
When I learned of this awhile back I sent letters to everyone. Family friends, everyone to send letters and make calls to demand this to stop.

According to MO state law what the DOR was doing is already illegal.

I dont understand why there isnt a criminal investigation for all of this, especially since CCW holder information was already turned over from MO highway patrol police to DHS.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ay-patrol-gave-feds-concealed-carry-gun-data/

So far, the only solution they have come up with is to move CCW permit issuing from DOR to the MO Sheriffs office. But how does that fix our data scanning for licensing??

If they would just arrest all these people involved DOR, Highway Patorl, all the way up to Nixon, and indict them on criminal charges, i think this would be reversed quite quickly. I dont understand why any new legislation is needed to enforce something thats already illegal according to MO state law. If they're not following MO state law now why would they follow anything else?

I've sent letters to my legislators about this and I still havent gotten a straight answer....

Best solution? Constitutional carry. No forms needed at all.

Jaysann22

Best solution? Constitutional carry. No forms needed at all.

You're missing the point here....

And that point is that law enforcement and agencies of government are breaking serious laws and nothing is being done about it.

Whenever I ignore the law, I am prosecuted, but when law enforcement or government do it, its just shrugged off as if it never happened....

This is an issue I am deeply concerned with as I find it severely disturbing....

But Im starting to feel alone on this.... :mad: :banghead:

Last edited:

Maverick9

He also said it was not storing such information in a database

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Mon Ami it ees true, for around here we call them zee bases of datum. We know not the meaning of MS Access. We Excel at such knowledge. Trust us!

Last edited:

OC for ME

You're missing the point here....

And that point is that law enforcement and agencies of government are breaking serious laws and nothing is being done about it.

Whenever I ignore the law, I am prosecuted, but when law enforcement or government do it, its just shrugged off as if it never happened....

This is an issue I am deeply concerned with as I find it severely disturbing....

But Im starting to feel alone on this.... :mad: :banghead:
I hear ya...all ya gotta do is drop a line to your local cop shop boss and ask a few simple questions. It is even more effective when there is something hinky going on. Every time I hear of something hinky in my little west St. Charles County town I ask a few questions...funny how backsides start squirming in seats when the right question is asked. It lets the locals know that folks are watching.

Oramac

I hear ya...all ya gotta do is drop a line to your local cop shop boss and ask a few simple questions. It is even more effective when there is something hinky going on. Every time I hear of something hinky in my little west St. Charles County town I ask a few questions...funny how backsides start squirming in seats when the right question is asked. It lets the locals know that folks are watching.

Pray tell what questions are asked?

OC for ME

Good question.

Are the records I am requesting exempt from disclosure by claiming a exemption contained within RSMo 610? If so, can I have this claim in writing as is required under RSMo 610.

Please note 610.100