Thread: A Great Deal

A Great Deal

This post is for all the dealers,and private sellers, that are marking up weapon prices and ammo prices. It's funny how prices have doubled and tripled in the past six months, and no factory has raised their prices. So it great to see that greed is alive and well in this community.

So I just happen to hear about the new federal buy back program. I think some of you dealers can make some real money.

I don't know all of the details, but I guess you can check out the link below.

This is for major city's that have train depots. Their will be boxcars that will take you to camp FEMA, they will provide hot showers and meals. They great thing is they will give you $3,000 for each weapon. No matter what type of rifle or handgun. *So all you guys making double and triple the price, can really clean up... So check it out www.Auschwitz.gov

Banned
    Sorry, the website www.auschwitz.gov cannot be found

dead link dude

Banned

A Great Deal

Free market, dude. If you don't like the price, choose not to buy or to buy elsewhere.

It's called Liberty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Free market, dude. If you don't like the price, choose not to buy or to buy elsewhere.

It's called Liberty.

<o>
    Make your own !

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    So can I go buy a bunch of cheap .22s and then turn around and sell them for 10x+ markup, essentially?

FYI the link is just a joke.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 04-17-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Banned

A Great Deal

Yes, you can! That is called retailing. It is what every retailer does--buys something for less and sells it for more to someone willing to pay the asking price.

<o>

Yes, you can! That is called retailing. It is what every retailer does--buys something for less and sells it for more to someone willing to pay the asking price.

<o>
    I guess the catch is, since the money they are giving me for the weapons is ultimately sourced from taxes, I'm really only collecting back what was originally stolen from me... Right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    I guess the catch is, since the money they are giving me for the weapons is ultimately sourced from taxes, I'm really only collecting back what was originally stolen from me... Right?
    I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.
    I figured we had lost each other. When I was talking about selling them at a markup, I wasn't saying that in response to your comments about a free market - I was talking about abusing the return program that the government is running. If they are giving a flat rate for firearms, what's to stop me from buying any firearm I can get my hands on for less than their buying price and immediately turning it over for a profit. The catch is, though, since the government is the buyer their buying power is stolen from the people that are doing the selling, as it's sourced from taxation.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    So, you're willing to accept money from a government who supports terrorism who will pay you with money that was stolen from millions of people?
    Plus you would be selling weapons to a government who would/could use them to commit/support acts of terror.

I believe that you have just confessed to willful commission of a crime.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

LOL.. I'm just asking if this would be possible.. If they actually take any firearm for a flat rate, no questions asked. What's to stop someone from doing this? Buying as many firearms as they can for less than the flat rate, and then turning them in for a quick profit? I'm asking if they have any safeguard for this?

www.auschwitz.gov not valid now.