Thread: Is my gun an AW ? Well, I need to buy the banned AWs to check - PA13-3

Banned

Is my gun an AW ? Well, I need to buy the banned AWs to check - PA13-3

Called the Gov's office (DESPP no response) ... talked t one of the governor's aides.

My question to him was:

I need to purchase some of the guns on the AW banned list to compare a rifle that I own that is not on the specific list and does not meet the "characteristics" test as the new law notes that also banned are copies, duplicates, or guns of similar capabilities.

Now, how can I tell if my gun is a copy, duplicate or has the same capabilities unless I have the banned gun(s) to compare it against?

The aide initially thought I was just calling to harass him...he said that the words "copy, duplicate, and capabilities" meant nothing .. I informed him that every word in a law has meaning so this cannot be right. He re-thought it over and seemed to agree.

Now he is checking and will get back to me.

We'll see if the governor is willing to issue me a pardon ... I asked specifically for one....so I would be able to obtain several AWs to use as standards for my comparison.

lol, they must love you down there
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” ~Thomas Jefferson
    www.CTCarry.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxmann View Post
    lol, they must love you down there
    I am a Vulcan ... flawless logic ... see how the gov's office responds -- make a guess, maybe win a prize

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I am a Vulcan ... flawless logic ... see how the gov's office responds -- make a guess, maybe win a prize
    I imagine their response will be something like "go to a public library and do a high volume of searches on any and all guns that you may want to compare. we cannot give you permission to buy banned guns simply for comparison".
    that way you'll also be flagged as a potential terrorist or other form of mass killer because you searched hundreds of guns on a public library computer (which almost always record everything, and flag many suspicious things), and they can act "accordingly" lol
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” ~Thomas Jefferson
    www.CTCarry.com

Banned
    I imagine their response will be something like "go to a public library and do a high volume of searches on any and all guns that you may want to compare. we cannot give you permission to buy banned guns simply for comparison".
    that way you'll also be flagged as a potential terrorist or other form of mass killer because you searched hundreds of guns on a public library computer (which almost always record everything, and flag many suspicious things), and they can act "accordingly" lol
    The state has already called me the following:

1) terrorist
    2) monster
    3) horrible
    4) pain in the butt
    5) crazy

sticks and stones ... sticks and stones ...

well, if you own a pressure cooker you MUST be #1
    www.CTCarry.com

Banned
    well, if you own a pressure cooker you MUST be #1
    I used to have some ... I don't know where they went ...

someone must have stolen them. better get on that and report the theft or loss so they don't blame you
    www.CTCarry.com

Banned
    someone must have stolen them. better get on that and report the theft or loss so they don't blame you
    Now they say it wasn't pressure cookers .... so I'm OK....

Hey, mine is NOT a AWB ... its just a home appliance ...

http://www.infowars.com/video-ak-47-bacon-sundae/

hahaha
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 04-17-2013 at 03:33 PM.