- IS WISCONSIN A SHALL ISSUE STATE? Yes
- Is open carry allowed? Yes.. subject to restrictions such as GFSZ/Class B Liquor/Public Building unless you are a licenseeIf YES, is open carry limited to permit holders only?No
- Carrying inside RESTAURANTS that have alcohol license, LEGAL? Not without License...Wis. Stat. § 941.237.
- INSIDE CAR - Open carry legal? Concealed carry legal? Concealed with License only and you are still subject to GFSZ while driving
- Is WISCONSIN CCW a real WEAPON permit, OR STRICTLY HANDGUN? Pistols/Electric Weapons/(legal) Knives/Billy Clubs only..
- HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES - WHATS THE CURRENT LAWS THERE? No Laws
- SHORT BARREL RIFLES - CLASSS III - LEGAL? NFA according to Federal Law
- CCW HANDGUN - limit to calibers, or is any caliber legal? ANY Caliber
- CCW CARRY - LIMITED TO ONE GUN? Any number of handguns. No CCW of rifles allowed
- CLASS III, SILENCERS LEGAL? NFA according to Federal Law.. No CCW SBR/SBS. You are not prohibited from CCW with a supressor.
- CARRYING INSIDE STORES WITH POSTED "NO GUNS" - LEGAL OR IS IT A CIVIL MATTER? (Civil matter in KY). Legal (Trespassing)
- CARRYING IN BANK, LEGAL? (it is LEGAL in New Mexico). Not prohibited unless posted
- WHATS THE WI STATE DPS NUMBER? WI DOJ # is.. (608) 266-1221
THIS WAS POSTED TO ASK ABOUT LAWS CURRENT TO APRIL 17 2013