• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CBS Advocating for MORE mass shootings!

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
On the CBS Morning Program, Chip Reid just advocated for MORE mass shootings! They were talking about the failed gun ban and he said, "It's going to take more mass shootings before legislation like this can pass." Please visit their page and let them know ADVOCATING for more mass shootings is unacceptable.

eye95

I take what he is saying to mean, "It won't be until after there have been more shootings that they will pass the laws I want," as opposed to meaning, "I want more mass shootings so that they will finally pass the laws that I want." There is a significant difference in those meanings. Only the second meaning could be seen as advocating for shootings. I don't think he wants more shootings. He just is recognizing that the momentum he seeks is not there yet.

Of course, his position is based on the ignorant belief that the children died because there weren't enough gun laws. I contend that they died because there was at least one too many. The GFSZ law is why the children were undefended and were chosen by this nutjob as soft targets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

WalkingWolf

Actually I believe the OP is correct, it is clear by the way they dance in the blood of victims. Especially the media, they live for pain and suffering.

Silvertongue

I'm actually somewhat surprised that nobody has made a satirical video thanking the mainstream media for chances to educate people on gun safety and gun rights.

Well, I know what I'm doing after school today.

randian

Even if this particular person doesn't mean "I want more mass shootings so that they will finally pass the laws that I want", you can be sure there are plenty on the left who do. The Weather Undergound is still lionized by a significant fraction of the left, and that's scary, because people like that might not be inclined to wait for the required mass shooting.

davidmcbeth

Banned
How many makes a "mass" anyway? In church, it could just be the priest. So shooting a priest .... is that a "mass" murder?

Last edited:

ron73440

Actually I believe the OP is correct, it is clear by the way they dance in the blood of victims. Especially the media, they live for pain and suffering.

I agree, they seemed way more worried about what they could pass and less worried about the actual victims, except to use them as props.

palerider116

I would dare say this type of behavior is a form of mental illness. This mania, or desire to see other casualties in order to advance an agenda is simply madness.

No sane person advocates the massacring of innocents to advance a cause.

Tyrant, heal thyself.

rushcreek2

One revealing qualifier as to the "meaning" behind such a protestation would be to ask Chip Reid if he favors allowing teachers, and administrators who constitute the last line of defense for school children to be armed similar to airline pilots.

If his answer is " No", then it is reasonable to conclude that he is less interested in preventing mass shootings like Sandy Hook than he is in infringing upon the 2nd Amendment right of law-abiding citizens.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
one person's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter .... in their minds anyway ...

But the democrats and their fast and furious project turned sour (only because of a whistle blower -- it worked out exactly as planned but for the blower) .... want, desire, and will produce incidents to further their cause.

They have "been there/done that" already...no need for speculation.

ron73440

One revealing qualifier as to the "meaning" behind such a protestation would be to ask Chip Reid if he favors allowing teachers, and administrators who constitute the last line of defense for school children to be armed similar to airline pilots.

If his answer is " No", then it is reasonable to conclude that he is less interested in preventing mass shootings like Sandy Hook than he is in infringing upon the 2nd Amendment right of law-abiding citizens.

Of couse his answer would be no, he cares about the children and doesn't want that many guns around them, you heartless bastard!