• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

River City Diner (Richmond) breakfast Sat. 4/20

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
and totally applicable, as well as relevant. Remember the old saying, "It's okay if you're hot to trot, just don't be too fast to last!" :)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

I went home and got Jane and we went to Earth Day in Richmond. There were a number of Richmond Cops there but even though I stood next to them looking evil, I didn't get a look. So much for being scary looking.:lol:

Event security kept a half a$$ed eye on me but the only one that said something asked what I was carrying then went on to see how I liked my steady cam.

All the kayaks were pretty well done in but I did buy a wet suit.

67GT390FB

Sorry I missed it but spent from seven to eleven cutting trees out of my driveway then had to go to VA beach made the required stop at pierces pit bbq on the way home to pick up dinner then finished cleaning up all the mess from the trees. Todays jobs include fixing fences and hanging new gates

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sorry I missed it but spent from seven to eleven cutting trees out of my driveway then had to go to VA beach made the required stop at pierces pit bbq on the way home to pick up dinner then finished cleaning up all the mess from the trees. Todays jobs include fixing fences and hanging new gates

Grass and weeds in a driveway I understand........but TREES? :uhoh: You really shouldn't put off chores that long. :lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
yes there was some pretty strong wind blowing friday at dusk during that thunderstorm that blew through.

Glad it wasn't any worse. I lucked out. We had a tornado go just to the south and slipped in between two strong cells on either side.