• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"News" report on Rally Day

mspgunner

As many of you know I don't like to post much on what is happening with OC rights in Missouri until it has happened, and there has been a lot happening as i and others have worked our tails off to get OC rights.

But, the Moose is loose and what I've been up too has hit the media.

To really get it all and accurately on OC go the Missouri house page, see HB436 and click on "Amenedments".
There you will see and amendment by Paul Curtman. If you don't like how it reads, don't blame him, blame me because I wrote it.

The Senate bill for preemption SB268 just stalled out despite efforts for preemption it never went to the Senate floor, that's politics.

Below is the "news" story that broke OC rights into the public eye. I've defered on questions on the foum and most of the PMs.

I'd rather not have seen it go public, it sat very quietly in the back ground where I'd rather have seen it stay.

http://www.bnd.com/2013/04/17/2581590/mo-house-endorses-sweeping-gun.html

This is Missouri Politics, if you get anything at all, and it's not over yet, feel lucky!