Thread: Question of the Day: How to distribute 7 rounds among 4 home invaders

Question of the Day: How to distribute 7 rounds among 4 home invaders

4 charged in double murder: http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/f...-home-invasion

Now keep in mind the "SAFE" act is now in effect. 10 wouldn't be enough and 7 rounds is the new limit.

Also keep this hypocrisy in mind suppurating from the state and it's corporate media organs. We have seen the city of Boston SHUT DOWN and militarized police (thousands of them) armed with TANKS seeking to kill/arrest ONE man. Yet, they don't want you to have a 30 round magazine for your rifle. The absurdity and outrageousness defies discussion.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    Also keep this hypocrisy in mind suppurating from the state and it's corporate media organs. We have seen the city of Boston SHUT DOWN and militarized police (thousands of them) armed with TANKS seeking to kill/arrest ONE man. Yet, they don't want you to have a 30 round magazine for your rifle. The absurdity and outrageousness defies discussion.
    You WILL comply citizen.

Have one high cap magazine and throw down magazines...

I had to reload three times!

Kidding. Not encouraging a SAFE act violation.

The new NYS Mozambique drill is 1 COM + 1 head.

Seriously, with 4 targets everybody gets 1 and maybe some will not need another. Either closest to farthest away if all are "equal" threats, or descending order of threat.

If all I can do to some is wound them (slowing them down) I might have a chance to club them to completely stop the threat. Seeing as how it is a life-or-death situation I will worry about the corrosive effects of blood on metal later.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned
    First, I hope these guys go to prison forever.

Second, it highlights the need to have a gun handy, even at home.

Third these idiot politicians are starting to annoy me wherein I am taking action and getting to annoy them back.

Fourth, are these idiots going to legislate now that you can only stab with your knife 7 times next?

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Seriously, with 4 targets everybody gets 1 and maybe some will not need another. Either closest to farthest away if all are "equal" threats, or descending order of threat.
    ^This. Everyone gets a single serving, (usually nearest to farthest, but if the guy in back is aiming, he's headed to the front of the line.) then, any that remain animated get a second helping, gratis.

But, as no plan survives first contact intact, the most likely scenario would be to launch six pills, and save the last one in hopes that only one crook is a meth addled nutcase determined to continue advancing regardless of bullets launched in his direction. Hopefully, they ALL run away, but if not, you still have one pill to deter the remaining attacker. (Or, in the instance of a meth addled rapist, you have one final hefty decision.)

The price of life = 7 rounds.

Go to Hell. That's my answer.

Banned
    Assuming that time and distance permit, nearest guy gets two. Next guy gets one. Reevaluate.