• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Bible is a cheap copy of the Koran???

Status
Not open for further replies.

eye95

The ignorance of one of the marathon bombers is astounding.

"The Bible was a cheap copy of the Koran," Ammon quoted Tsarnaev as saying.

The Bible was written centuries before the Koran!

He is not only evil. He is ignorant.

On edit: fixed bad quote tags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
<O>

Last edited:

eye95

Those ideas were around long before and in spite of the Bible. Honestly if you put any truth to the Old Testament they did a very poor job at not murdering, raping, and stealing.

Which illustrates your total ignorance of the OT and the ultimate point it is making.

But, bash on. I have come to expect that from you, and it bothers me no longer. I just consider the source.

<o>

eye95

Again, if you demonstrated a genuine interest in discussion, I'd chat with you about this. But you bigotry is so apparent and pervasive as to make rational discussion with you on this topic impossible.

I'll live.

Anyone want to discuss the topic that I posted?

Cuz, if all anyone wants to do is bash the Bible, I can just let it go.

<o>

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Gentlemen or is it just you left Eye?

It has been said before that OCDO does not endorse one religion over another. Yes it is true that a vast majority of the founding fathers were Christian and that Christian morals and standards were incorporated into many of our laws.

Nevertheless there are peoples of many divergent faiths living in this country, who try to conduct themselves responsibly and obey our laws. It is the extremist from whatever group that is more prone to cause problems, bring harm to innocents - that is what we saw happen IMO in Boston.

What I see here is an invitation to argue the merits of one religion over another and THAT is not the purpose of OCDO.....not even in the Social Lounge.

Locked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.