• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chattanooga Meet Up - May 5th

Silvertongue

As the title suggests, I'd like to organize a meeting in the Chattanooga area.

Logan's in Lookout Valley (exit 174 on Interstate 24)
Sunday, May 5th, 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time

Any takers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Build it and they will come - include the date in the title and ask for a sticky. For a dinner, pick a date about 2 weeks in front of you or if just for coffee, a week is generally enough

If you only get 3-4 people or 10, either way it is a success, a beginning.

Otherwise you'll talk about for weeks and there will always be someone that can't make it that day or time.

Good luck with it and have fun!

Silvertongue

Build it and they will come - include the date in the title and ask for a sticky. For a dinner, pick a date about 2 weeks in front of you or if just for coffee, a week is generally enough

If you only get 3-4 people or 10, either way it is a success, a beginning.

Otherwise you'll talk about for weeks and there will always be someone that can't make it that day or time.

Good luck with it and have fun!

Edited and fixed, sir. Thank you for your input and guidance.