• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Whimper Heard 'round the World!

eye95

That was the sound heard from Boston on an auspicious anniversary a few days ago as militarized forces took over the city in a massive effort to find one man. For nearly an entire day the rights of the People of the entire city were taken entirely away--actually given up, because no one demanded them. The entire city essentially surrendered every essential right they had for some oh-so temporary safety.

I blame our government for this travesty. I blame the people of the once-proud, once-Liberty-minded city of Boston more. They rolled over and bared their bellies for their masters, so they could get it rubbed the next day at Fenway.

If the government was wondering if the American people had been tamed by progressivism, they now have an answer--of sorts. Yes, in Boston, the people have now been fully prepared for the Republic to be replaced with a military-style dictatorship. However, I dare them to try that crap in a city that has not lived under the despotic thumb of leftist progressives. They will quickly find out who the People are!

Shame on the militarized police forces that took over Boston on Patriot's Day. Shame on the home of Patriot's Day for their sheepish lack of Patriotism!

eye95

I couldn't possibly have. I would have been doing what the People of Boston all should have. I would have been on the street, telling the militarized police to leave me and my property alone until and unless they had a warrant. Likely, I would have ended up in jail as a result, but I would not have been whimpering like the people of Boston did.

I don't think they'll ever earn their capital P back. They passed their subjugation test with flying colors--to their eternal shame.

77zach

Every aspect of the Boston thing has me appalled. I knew most Amerikans were boot lickers. I know the corporate media is an arm of the state. But to see it played out was frightening and sickening. If there were a free country to move to, I'd get out while I still can.

eye95

I am shocked that there wasn't at least a tiny minority who stood up to this atrocity.

I don't fear the nutjob bombers as much as I fear the sudden, explosive loss of Liberty that happened that Patriot's Day--without a single voice raised in dissent.

Shame on Boston!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

palerider116

Considering the British marched from Boston to Lexington and Concord, I would say they have a fine tradition of occupation.

Red coats. Red Sox. Red dots. 100% Boston.

Freedom1Man

Since I have not been watching the news, could some one give me a quick description about what happened.

I am worried because I find myself wanting to agree with Eye95 on this.

Resto Guy

And then, they stood in the streets cheering and screaming "USA! USA!" as the occupying forces were leaving, thanking them.

Ohhhh, the irony............

acmariner99

I was very disturbed over what happened. Locking down a city, militarized police and the national guard on the streets, all with the same "weapons of war" the President doesn't want us to have. Door to door searches and furthermore it was a citizen who found the bad guy so all of this drama show was for nothing. Had I been there I would have packed a few bags and run for the nearest state line - but would they have let me? I have been told that people could have refused a search, but no one did. Like eye said, I would have been more afraid of what would happen to me if I had said no to the police than a disgruntled 19 year old kid.

What's worse, people all over the country are saying the response was reasonable and appropriate. I guess people really do not know the freedoms and the rights they have and have no courage to insist the government honor them.

WalkingWolf

This is not new, it has been going on for years, every excuse that government can make for a lock down(small form martial law) is used. Boston was just a large city with a willing population. While government had nothing to do with the bombings they were not going to miss out on training the public.

Peacekeeper

Whine, whine, whine when seconds count the police are minutes away. Whine, whine, whine I don't like the protective clothing the police are wearing. Whine, whine, whine the police are here. They're restricting our movements so hopefully no one else gets hurt. Whine, whine, whine they have big trucks. Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine ...

Maybe the local big box store has heavy duty Reynolds wrap on sale ...

WalkingWolf

Whine, whine, whine when seconds count the police are minutes away. Whine, whine, whine I don't like the protective clothing the police are wearing. Whine, whine, whine the police are here. They're restricting our movements so hopefully no one else gets hurt. Whine, whine, whine they have big trucks. Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine ...

Maybe the local big box store has heavy duty Reynolds wrap on sale ...

If you don't like the whine of patriots there are other sites. In the meantime maybe you should take some mydol and stop with your own whining. And I think most here could give you suggestions on what to do with your tin foil.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Don't overlook the misuse of the word terrorism.

Terrorism includes political pressure or goals. Think IRA, Red Brigades, the Achille Lauro, USN diver Stedham, Munich Olympics, Yassir Arafat, etc., etc.

Without a political angle, its just mass murder.

I bring this up because the government already moved the line on the meaning of terrorism some time ago. Nowadays, if a guy threatens a co-worker in some jurisdictions, he can be charged with making terroristic threats.

I mention all this because shooters at the Aurora movie theater and Sandy Hook killed lots more people than the Boston marathon bombers. Just per the mis-definition of terrorism being thrown around regarding Boston, every successful school shooter since Columbine is a terrorist. As was that disgruntled guy who flew his Cessna into an IRS office a few years ago. And the beauty shop shooter a while back. And...

Remember the early reports of a second shooter at Sandy Hook? Wanta have the fedgov descend on your town and search door-to-door because the definition of terrorism got shifted? Because of an initial report about a second bad guy? Airspace shut down? Public transportation shut down? Told you cannot leave your home? Forced to stay at work overnight because you can't get a flight back into your hometown? Forced to sleep in a local hotel or at your desk because buses and trains aren't running? Because of a beauty shop shooting or school shooting? How long before there are federal SWAT teams in every city and burg just for such a situation...oh, I'm sorry, we've already got them.

As far as I've heard, the Boston bombing was just a botched mass murder. They don't even know if the guy has terrorist connections or intentions and they're already planning to suspend the 5th Amendment for him. The big lie is the government suspending the 5A for our protection. Liars. The lie is proved by the admissability of the statements at trial. They could still interrogate to prevent other attacks by getting info on confederates and so forth, but then not admit statemenst at trial.

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

The use of the word terrorist is not much more than an excuse to bypass due process that was configured to protect citizens from the inevitable abuse of a powerful government. They've even begun labeling historical criminals as terrorists, when they were never characterized as such previously, in an effort to desensitize the masses to the term and cause them to accept the use of the characterization as legitimate. It's their next attempt at creating a license to abuse.

eye95

The word terrorist is quite real. Once the reasoning behind the bombing is learned, I am sure that the conclusion is that it was terroristic.

Terrorists are people who randomly select civilian soft targets, inflicting as much damage and death as their (usually limited) minds make possible, with the intent of scaring the public into pressing political leadership make political concessions to those supported by the terrorists.

Short of insanity, I can think of no other reason for the bombing. This ain't Die Hard. They didn't do it to cover up some other crime.

However, terrorism does not justify robbing a whole city full of individuals of their rights. The police played right into the fear the act of terror was designed to generate, and the little people of Boston went right along with it--and then thanked the folks who raped their rights.

Shame on the police. Shame on the cowards and sheep of Boston for tolerating the behavior of the police. Together they did far more damage than the bombs did.

CDT COX

The searches were not forced and people were free to leave if they wanted to. Everyone consented to the searches.

CDT COX

Not according to this cell phone video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2be_1366536241

ok. So one video where there isn't a clear exchange of words between officer and homeowner. Here is a quote from someone that was there

VAPump said:
OP, time to stop operating on assumptions.

I was out there, and not a single forced entry was made. Almost everyone I encountered was more than happy to have us come in. Most people were scared ****** shtless, and just wanted that dude caught.
If anyone declined search (which I did not even encounter) our directions were to thank them for their time, tell them to stay in their house, and move on.

Personally, I don't like the idea of a lockdown. It sends a message to extremists and others alike, but you can't argue with the results.
It's a real damned if you do, damned if you don't situation, but still, you're a bitch for armchair-quarterbacking.

eye95

CDT COX

Yeah. That really looked consensual! Way to make the claim you quoted (that I also quoted above) look moronic.

I think I will go start a thread called "The Pledge."

Look, I didnt like what happened either. But lets not pretend that the police were told to forcefully enter when that was not the case, as confirmed by someone that was there. Did some forcefully enter? That could very well be true, but that was that particular cop/team and not a directive from higher.

eye95

Look, I didnt like what happened either. But lets not pretend that the police were told to forcefully enter when that was not the case, as confirmed by someone that was there. Did some forcefully enter? That could very well be true, but that was that particular cop/team and not a directive from higher.

The courts have repeatedly ruled that a seizure occurs when circumstances exist that make a reasonable person believe that a seizure has occurred. When a group of armed police show up at your door, as they were ordered to do, the encounter is NOT consensual. Whatever you saw or heard about that appeared to be consensual (it couldn't possibly be under the circumstances) was the result of fear and/or ignorance on the part of sheepish people.

Shame on the people of Boston for tolerating the Patriot's Day Militarization of Boston, and shame on anyone defending it!

It is past time for the People to get MAD AS HELL at this CRIME!