• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Radah, Yemen - armed citizenry protects town

user

Accomplished Advocate
Local militia groups were unhappy because they hadn't been paid. But they got a surprise when they tried to take over the town of Radah and force the people to organize a "strike". The villagers disagreed and refused to cooperate. The militia began shooting the place up. But the townspeople were better armed and shot back. A rival militia came in about that time and increased the complexity. Bottom line, there was a battle, but the local citizens secured their town because they were armed and ready. If you get a chance, look up "Radah Yemen" in your favorite search engine and read the details.

Baked on Grease

Local militia groups were unhappy because they hadn't been paid. But they got a surprise when they tried to take over the town of Radah and force the people to organize a "strike". The villagers disagreed and refused to cooperate. The militia began shooting the place up. But the townspeople were better armed and shot back. A rival militia came in about that time and increased the complexity. Bottom line, there was a battle, but the local citizens secured their town because they were armed and ready. If you get a chance, look up "Radah Yemen" in your favorite search engine and read the details.

Always love a story of the People standing up for themselves. Thanks User.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2