• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Guntucky"

WalkingWolf

Yea the wife wanted to see it, I thought it was rather boring. But then watching tv about guns is not as fun as actually shooting them.

self preservation

I liked the educational value of it. That's the same reason that I like Pawn Stars. You learn something here and there. I know that it's scripted, but what isn't? I would rather see a scripted pro-gun show than I would a true reality show of camera crews following around "concerned moms, community leaders, hippies and liberals" that are on a mission to "end gun violence."

flb_78

meh, Needs to be more shooting and education/information about laws and guns and less scripted drama and washing skidmarks from grandpa's underwear.

When they were showing off the South African Stiker, I wish they would have talked about the legality and the process needed to purchase/own such a device.

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

I was watching CMT while in the dentists chair today. They let me use my ear buds to listen to the TV, and when it came on, I kept interrupting the dentist just so I could 'face palm' at every inconsistency, and trip-up that I saw. After a few minutes, I took the ear buds out, as I sincerely preferred the sound of my Dentist drilling a root canal on my lower left back molar, than to listen to that show any further.

On the bright side of things, I have a nice white cap on my back tooth, sadly is the only tooth in my mouth that is ungodly pure white... everything else is yellow and coffee stained LOL.

o3rugby1

Yea its pretty bad. Looks like they made them clean up knob creek. Doesnt look like a dump as it once did.

self preservation

meh, Needs to be more shooting and education/information about laws and guns and less scripted drama and washing skidmarks from grandpa's underwear.

When they were showing off the South African Stiker, I wish they would have talked about the legality and the process needed to purchase/own such a device.

I would like to see more of that, too. I knew before watching that they would portray KY. in a poor light. Just like they do with turtle man. But maybe future shows will be more educational and less nonsense.