• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Would Ohioans roll over like the Bostonians did?

eye95

Do you think the People of Ohio would behave as sheepishly as the people of Boston did this last Patriot's Day?

I know that if they tried this crap in Fairborn, I'd be the first guy on the street, telling them to stay the hell outta my place, whatever the legal risk. How about you.

To keep it OC related, would you do so while OCing? I wouldn't. I couldn't care less about being arrested under such circumstances. I don't want to get shot, which one of those militarized cops just might do!

But, really, the first question...

Troy bilt

I think that less than 50% of the people know that they have rights. I think 20% of the 50% will exercise such rights. I myself have just in the last few years started to look into such right. It did not take me long to decide that I would rather fight for my rights than to give them up in fear. I think that the best thing I can do for this country is to teach my son about his right, and let him know how important they are.

JediSkipdogg

What "crap" are you talking about?

The staying indoors?

The letting police search your house?

Staying indoors, I would do that. Why? Where's there to go? They told businesses to stay closed so there's no place to go.

Letting police search your house? For this case, yes. Why? What's the other option? They bust in my door and now I don't have a front door. There's nowhere to go without driving outside of Boston to get a front door since all businesses were suppose to stay closed. So now I have a house with a busted front door and no way to secure it unless I have a bunch of 2x4s laying around. Also, I'd rather them clear my house to move on to the next and get it over with. Every minute I delay them, is a minute less hunting for a dude with a bomb.

Any other case, nope, not coming in. That's my 2 cents.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
What "crap" are you talking about?

The staying indoors?

The letting police search your house?

Staying indoors, I would do that. Why? Where's there to go? They told businesses to stay closed so there's no place to go.

Letting police search your house? For this case, yes. Why? What's the other option? They bust in my door and now I don't have a front door. There's nowhere to go without driving outside of Boston to get a front door since all businesses were suppose to stay closed. So now I have a house with a busted front door and no way to secure it unless I have a bunch of 2x4s laying around. Also, I'd rather them clear my house to move on to the next and get it over with. Every minute I delay them, is a minute less hunting for a dude with a bomb.

Any other case, nope, not coming in. That's my 2 cents.

You were doing fine until that last one. Its right up there with cooperating with police questioning so they can eliminate a fella and continue their hunt for a suspect.

There is nothing that prevents them from just moving on.

There is no law of the universe that says police are the sole determiners of your innocence. If you know you are not guilty or not harboring a terrorist, you actually get them onto their next house even faster by refusing the search. If they won't go, or are incapable of recognizing that you are saving them time, that's their problem.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Do you think the People of Ohio would behave as sheepishly as the people of Boston did this last Patriot's Day?

I know that if they tried this crap in Fairborn, I'd be the first guy on the street, telling them to stay the hell outta my place, whatever the legal risk. How about you.

To keep it OC related, would you do so while OCing? I wouldn't. I couldn't care less about being arrested under such circumstances. I don't want to get shot, which one of those militarized cops just might do!

But, really, the first question...

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Personal attack

Last edited by a moderator:

WalkingWolf

They claimed on the news that the searches were voluntary. As far as the business was concerned there were a few that thumbed their nose at them. And I certainly would not stay in my house as I have animals to take care of, they can just bugger off. I had a run in with the FBI a few years back on the La Famila arrests and a officer involved shooting, I guess I was luckier than most because they backed down. I would not let them on my property, and I was armed. I have instructed my wife even if I die she is not to let them in the home, drag me outside and then call them. I knew a medical examiner that would steal, and we caught a paramedic stealing.

JediSkipdogg

The only one's with bombs are government apointed patzies. This false flag was exposed as such by inforwars. Those gullable sheeple buying into this is whats going to spearhead the efforts to ban gun ownership, along with open carry of course.

I think you have too much tinfoil. I bet you believe Osama Bin Laden is still alive and that Sept. 11 was a planned government operation as well so they could bring child molesting to TSA agents legall. :eek:

Hareuhal

I think you have too much tinfoil. I bet you believe Osama Bin Laden is still alive and that Sept. 11 was a planned government operation as well so they could bring child molesting to TSA agents legall

Not exactly, but if you look into it with a somewhat open mind you'll see that Bin Laden was reported to have died shortly before 09/11/2001, They very quickly disposed of any evedence that would otherwise lead to determining this was a FF. The janitor (Rodrigiuz) I think, gave testonomy to explosions coming from the basement seconds before the planes hit, Experts say the planes could not have brought down the towers. Building 7 was reported to have collapsed just before it did so. I could go on, get into the pentigon, ect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i28i-ZnXKQ

I can't say for sure what happened, or who was behind it, but the 9/11 tragody, was, without a doubt, an inside job to justify wars, take our rights and freedoms, and bring in agenda 21. Also, you can save the tin foil remarks when they are putting harmful aluminum based polutants in our food, water, and medicine. It's called soft kill, look that up too. Aspertaine, MSGs, GMOs, lithium, fluriode, vaccinnes cause autism in children, look it up.

Now I am all about looking at things with an open mind. I don't believe our government is there to protect us and I firmly believe they would do such things to meet their agenda...

However, I CANNOT take anyone serious talking about "soft kill" when they are blatantly unable to spell the word "tragedy"...

Most people view conspiracy theorists as dumb, and right now you're giving me that very same opinion with your third grade spelling.

*edit* Oh my God, I just noticed the way you spelled "Pentagon"....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

I think just about every state in the country... cept maybe Idaho, Montana, Alaska and a handful of others would "roll over" like that.

people aren't used to caring for themselves when it comes to hardened criminals.

frankly, that's probably a good thing, because most people in the Urban population simply don't pack the gear to confront terrorists or even a common street thug, people in most suburban and urban areas are only likely to get hurt.... much better for all involved if they stay put in their houses..

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
An exigent circumstance allows law enforcement to enter a structure without a search warrant under certain circumstances. It must be a situation where people are in imminent danger. Exigent circumstances requires probable cause to exist.

Fourth Amendment – Protection from unreasonable search and seizure.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

And lets not forget the Third Amendment – Protection from quartering of troops.

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

I would stay inside and post a notice on each door. "NOTICE - No entry without a warrant."

Maverick9

An exigent circumstance allows law enforcement to enter a structure without a search warrant under certain circumstances. It must be a situation where people are in imminent danger. Exigent circumstances requires probable cause to exist.

I would stay inside and post a notice on each door. "NOTICE - No entry without a warrant."

So they would break down your front door and shoot your dog all while the camera rolls and the newscaster says 'this dweller refuse the drive to stop the bombers...'?

Sad to say, it's probably not far from the truth.

The media, in league with the militarized FBI, crying 'it's for the baby children'.

eye95

Correct me if I am wrong, but exigent circumstances would exist for a very specific and narrow area, such as a single dwelling. I can't see exigent circumstances justifying locking down a whole town!

I can't seem to shake the notion that this was some kind of practice run on how a militarized police action against a town would work and be received.

Totally unnecessary. Total failure. Total infringement of rights. Totally unacceptable!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

WalkingWolf

Now I am all about looking at things with an open mind. I don't believe our government is there to protect us and I firmly believe they would do such things to meet their agenda...

However, I CANNOT take anyone serious talking about "soft kill" when they are blatantly unable to spell the word "tragedy"...

Most people view conspiracy theorists as dumb, and right now you're giving me that very same opinion with your third grade spelling.

*edit* Oh my God, I just noticed the way you spelled "Pentagon"....

I really do not have any respect for people who attack others based on minor spelling mistakes. It tells me they do not have upstairs what it takes to make a logical argument.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I really do not have any respect for people who attack others based on minor spelling mistakes. It tells me they do not have upstairs what it takes to make a logical argument.

Plus, its an ad hominem attack.

Its kinda ironic, an oh-so sophisticated debater who is not actually sophisticated enough to realize he's committing one of the more common and easily spotted errors.

Fallschirjmäger

They claimed on the news that the searches were voluntary. As far as the business was concerned there were a few that thumbed their nose at them. And I certainly would not stay in my house as I have animals to take care of, they can just bugger off. I had a run in with the FBI a few years back on the La Famila arrests and a officer involved shooting, I guess I was luckier than most because they backed down. I would not let them on my property, and I was armed. I have instructed my wife even if I die she is not to let them in the home, drag me outside and then call them. I knew a medical examiner that would steal, and we caught a paramedic stealing.
I posted this in another thread, so I hope it won't be too objectionable if I cross-post in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8

A half-dozen men dressed in body armor, pointing fully automatic weapons in the general directions of innocent citizens and pounding (not pressing the door bell, not knocking, POUNDING) on a door and saying, "Please come out, please raise your hands over your head" cannot afterwards claim that the actions of the citizen were ""voluntary and not in any way coerced."

(Although.... from the weak audio of the event the words were more like, "Let me see your hands!" demanded over and over again and forcing the citizen's hands back up after they had been partially lowered.

Last edited:

Hareuhal

I think you may be confused. I never claimed to be debating her opinion. I even admitted that I don't doubt our government would do such a thing. I simply stated that I cannot take her seriously when she is unable to spell basic words, yet expects others to believe conspiracy theories.

If someone wants anyone to believe any form of a hypothesis, it should be presented with as much factual evidence as possible in the most professional and educated manner possible. Misspellings such as "pentigon" and "conficated" are not going to make me believe anyone has the intelligence to provide such evidence.

Plus, its an ad hominem attack.

Its kinda ironic, an oh-so sophisticated debater who is not actually sophisticated enough to realize he's committing one of the more common and easily spotted errors.

Again, no one said I was debating her. Sorry to disappoint you. Telling her I can't take her seriously while simultaneously admitting that I believe our government would do such a thing does not qualify as a debate. I agreed that our government very well could have or would do such a thing, but I can't take her seriously with third grade spelling.

Last edited: