Thread: Thank you OBAMA Care

Suffolk Virginia

Thank you OBAMA Care

My premiums for my families health care will now as of July 1st, go up 40%.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

North Carolina
    Ours have gone up several times since the passage of the bill, and we expect them to go higher. One way or another Obama is going to force ALL Americans on government insurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

earth's crust
    Just pay the penalty - 1000 bucks/yr about ...

Then go to the er when you need to ...

Stay healthy !

Thank you OBAMA Care

Another step using the Cloward-Piven method.

Once you hit your fifties, you are known as a unit. Each unit will have a certain amount that can be spent and once it's gone, no more treatment unless its paid out of pocket.

So if you have a complicated open heart surgery in your early 60s, using your allotment, and then come down with a treatable form of cancer in your early 70s, you are out of luck unless you pony up for the treatment.

It was called Action T4 in Germany.

In fact, a senior health policy advisor to the President, Ezekiel Emmanuel, this January published a very revealing “how to” article on the subject in The Lancet. The article, entitled “Principles for Allocation of Scarce Medical Interventions,” argues for something called the “complete lives system.” This system “prioritizes younger people who have not yet lived a complete life and will be unlikely to do so without aid.”