Thread: I know where I am moving!!!

I know where I am moving!!!

Last edited by Tucker6900; 04-22-2013 at 03:45 PM.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker6900 View Post
    Well done Missouri!!!
    This passed!!
    It passed the House, now it goes to the Senate. Don't pack up the trailer just yet.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    It passed the House, now it goes to the Senate. Don't pack up the trailer just yet.
    Yeah. I got a little ahead of myself. Thanks/.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

I am loving this bill.
    I would have a 200x15 userbar here, but images are sadly not allowed in signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
    I am loving this bill.
    The wheels are spinning, it is stil a works in progress!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

Holy Moley! You guys are trying to get all of this awesome stuff passed with one bill?? That is pretty darn awesome. The few antis in STL must be really antsy about now. lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    Don't pack up the trailer just yet.
    Double wide luxury....

Quote Originally Posted by acmariner99 View Post
    Holy Moley! You guys are trying to get all of this awesome stuff passed with one bill?? That is pretty darn awesome. The few antis in STL must be really antsy about now. lol
    We've had enough and just can't take it anymore. Time for action is NOW!
    Ya' all know we are going for it!

I discovered a typo.

I'm pretty sure nobody's worried about Federal statues. Although, frankly, the only one of much value is Jefferson.

Also, why accept the fedgov's commerce clause overreach? After so correctly declaring,

If the government created by the compact among the states were the exclusive or final judge of the extent of the powers granted to it by the Constitution, the federal government's discretion, and not the Constitution, would be the measure of those powers. To the contrary, as in all other cases of compacts among powers having no common judge, each party has an equal right to judge itself, as well as infractions of the mode and measure of redress.
    The bill then fails to take this to its logical conclusion: all Federal restrictions on the type of firearm, or the qualifications for owning a firearm, and the FGFSZA, are unconstitutional. Period.
    Last edited by marshaul; 04-23-2013 at 04:37 PM.

That's a step in the right direction. But there are a lot of vague restrictions in there and irrational restrictions. Open carry requires you to possess a Concealed endorsement, must present it when asked, can't carry in a school, church or hospital or at school activities just for starters.
    Last edited by Motofixxer; 04-24-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

Quote Originally Posted by Motofixxer View Post
    That's a step in the right direction. But there are a lot of vague restrictions in there and irrational restrictions. Open carry requires you to possess a Concealed endorsement, must present it when asked, can't carry in a school, church or hospital or at school activities just for starters.
    We know. It's been a hell of a fight to even get where we are. Unfortunately, Constitutional Carry just isn't in the cards for MO right now. It's a sad reality we have to deal with.
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Motofixxer View Post
    Only where it is already banned. You could still OC without permit in 90% of Missouri. This is just for ALREADY banned places.