• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missouri!!!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
What passed the House?

(Some of us, amazing as it may sound, are not from Missouri.:p )

stay safe.

Tucker6900

http://themissouritimes.com/2568/house-bills-reaffirm-state-gun-owner-rights/

Tucker is probably talking about MO HB436. It is a nullification bill of all federal gun laws pertaining to firearms that remain inside MO borders. It also has a lot of pro 2A amendments added to it. The linked article gives a quick synopses of the bill. For those who don't like reading lengthy bills.

Sorry, when I edited I deleted the link.

That bill, for lack of a better term, is the cats pajamas. Hopefully it will pass the rest without issue.

What are its chances?