Thread: Shocking Footage: Bostonians Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams. InfoWars

Shocking Footage: Bostonians Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams. InfoWars

The video, shot by a resident from their own house across the street, shows police barking orders at men and women as they order them at gunpoint to identify themselves, put their hands on their heads, and get out of their own home. They are then ordered to run down the street to be further frisked by police as scores of armed militarized cops look on.
    http://www.infowars.com/shocking-foo...by-swat-teams/

Even a blind pig finds a truffle. Will the blind pig lamestream media give us this stinking mushroom, or eat it a la rice bowl politics and protecting their source.

Shocking Footage: Bostonians Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams. UK Mail

Banned
    Look at those new england whoosies ... from that frame they went to a van to have anal probing and them completing forms that include their ATM pin #s, full medical history, etc. and then to the other van for insertion of GPS locators into their brain (they aren't using it anyway), and upc imprintation.

And I think I can see those folks saying "thank you overlords for keeping my security foremost in your mind"

Two questions: (1) Who ordered the SS approach to the manhunt? (2) What did they do if nobody was home... break down their door?

"Exigent circumstances" do allow some deviations from the Constitutional dictates of 4A. However, "hot pursuit" is the most common - but possibly not the only - legally acceptable use of EC. I don't know that anybody has ever used the SS approach in an entire town before, and their actions wouldn't qualify as "hot pursuit". My 2. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Shocking Footage: Bostonians Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams. In

testing the waters to see how the sheeple would comply. there is always a hidden agenda.

bang on my door telling me to get out at gunpoint will only serve to have my gun in hand and ask them where their warrant is. oh no warrant?> slam door. break it down and you will be catching lead.
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil223 View Post
    Two questions: (1) Who ordered the SS approach to the manhunt? (2) What did they do if nobody was home... break down their door?

"Exigent circumstances" do allow some deviations from the Constitutional dictates of 4A. However, "hot pursuit" is the most common - but possibly not the only - legally acceptable use of EC. I don't know that anybody has ever used the SS approach in an entire town before, and their actions wouldn't qualify as "hot pursuit". My 2. Pax...
    And I don't know of a single case where exigent circumstances were applied to an entire town in one fell swoop. Exigent circumstances are, to the best of my understanding, applicable to a single instance, where PC exists and there is zero time to get a warrant, where violating 4A rights is necessary for preventing the imminent escape of a criminal or for preventing a violent crime. The exigent circumstances should have to be established for each and every house on whose door they banged with half-a-dozen militarized police armed with automatic weapons.

Is there anyone in Boston with the stones to bring this into a court and force the police to try to justify what they did? Probably not in the Boston of Patriot's Day 2013.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    And I don't know of a single case where exigent circumstances were applied to an entire town in one fell swoop. Exigent circumstances are, to the best of my understanding, applicable to a single instance, where PC exists and there is zero time to get a warrant, where violating 4A rights is necessary for preventing the imminent escape of a criminal or for preventing a violent crime. The exigent circumstances should have to be established for each and every house on whose door they banged with half-a-dozen militarized police armed with automatic weapons.

Is there anyone in Boston with the stones to bring this into a court and force the police to try to justify what they did? Probably not in the Boston of Patriot's Day 2013.
    Well you know one now ! Have a good day says your guberment.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Totally agree! As I said, "hot pursuit" is the most common (and the ONLY) use with which I knew of "exigent circumstances" having been used... until now. Perhaps the abusive obfuscation of our Constitution by the administration has allowed things to come to the point where anyone at any level of government can simply declare "exigent circumstances" exist. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Banned
    There are other exigencies beside "hot pursuit." The most obvious example would be cries of pain or for help emanating from a home. An officer would have no idea what is going on, but under those circumstances entering (breaking, if necessary) would have otherwise been a 4A violation were it not for the exigency.

But, again, exigencies are very limited in scope--in both place an time. If an exigency goes on for hours, there is time to get a warrant. However, even that warrant will name a very narrow specific place and a very narrow list of items being searched for. Even under a judge's warrant, a whole town cannot (and, more importantly, should not) be locked down! Not for a minute, and certainly not for such an extended period of time.

Again, though, my primary concern is not that they did it. It is that the "people" of the Boston area went along. Shame on them.
    Last edited by eye95; 04-25-2013 at 01:57 PM.

So from people that were in Boston, none of them have said they were ordered to remain in their homes. They were asked, but no order was given. Apparently there were people that were out and about during the manhunt. If the people were afraid to leave their homes not because of fear of the suspects, and rather the fear of being shot at by police and other LEO, then there is a serious issue that needs to be addressed.

As far as the home searches go, from the one video I saw, that goes against our rights. How people didn't get angry with that is beyond me.

When people live in fear, they don't make the best decisions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    So from people that were in Boston, none of them have said they were ordered to remain in their homes. They were asked, but no order was given. Apparently there were people that were out and about during the manhunt. If the people were afraid to leave their homes not because of fear of the suspects, and rather the fear of being shot at by police and other LEO, then there is a serious issue that needs to be addressed.

As far as the home searches go, from the one video I saw, that goes against our rights. How people didn't get angry with that is beyond me.

When people live in fear, they don't make the best decisions.
    I see, just like a car jacker pointing a gun at your face .. "please give me your car" ... see, consensual