• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

video of CT leg highlights that they don't understand our rights

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS71RTAK7o0

He goes on to say, about mid-way, that our rifles will have little effect in defeating our armies.

Really? I think Mao started out with a handful of crappy guns and defeated his country's massive armies.

I don't need tanks...why? Because they have them...I'll just steal one of theirs

I don't need F16s....why? Because they have them...I'll just steal one of theirs

That's how it actually works.

Our founding fathers wanted us to have to tools required to protect ourselves from the gov't. I think we have the right to own tanks and F16s ~ but I don't think its necessary for me to have one in my pocket; people are free to buy one if they wish, more power to them. But I'm cheap and I know where I can get one when I want to get one.