Thread: Witness form for hb436 - open carry and more

Witness form for hb436 - open carry and more

If you've never done this before, do it this time! This bill contains our open carry bill as an amendment!!!
    The date may be wrong, probably is, but that doesn't matter. We want 1,000 forms to put on the Committee desk!

http://www.libertytools.org/LibertyT...hp?template=25
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

sent my comments in. We need a large showing on this.

Sent.
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

You are witness # 817 for this bill.
    Not bad! Almost there!

Done!

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    if you've never done this before, do it this time! This bill contains our open carry bill as an amendment!!!
    The date may be wrong, probably is, but that doesn't matter. We want 1,000 forms to put on the committee desk!

http://www.libertytools.org/libertyt...hp?template=25
    done!! I was # 830
    Last edited by randyj; 04-24-2013 at 09:09 PM.

There were 850 total! Not bad in 24 hours! It is going to the Senate!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

Done.

Let's send this to friends, family, co-workers, etc..

This is, IMHO, the single biggest piece of pro-gun legislation since the 2nd Amendment. Don't let up.....
    “A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”

- Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by wow6599 View Post
    Done.

Let's send this to friends, family, co-workers, etc..

This is, IMHO, the single biggest piece of pro-gun legislation since the 2nd Amendment. Don't let up.....
    You live in Wildwood? Hummmm..... Do we know each other? PMs are good.

I did mine as well.

I'd like a meet-up in StL or StC counties....

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Moody View Post
    I did mine as well.

I'd like a meet-up in StL or StC counties....
    Plan one! Personally I'd rather wait for the legislative session to end!

Since it has been voted out of committee, would completing one now help for the Senate vote?
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    Since it has been voted out of committee, would completing one now help for the Senate vote?
    Write a note to your reps as you see fit, the form is only for the hearing so to answer the question, nope the form will not help after the hearing but a well written letter to your senators and reps never hurts as long as they are not anti's.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    You live in Wildwood? Hummmm..... Do we know each other? PMs are good.
    I wish you would have beaten Sue Cullinane......

I live in the Cherry Hills area. Maybe we can go shooting sometime at On Target or Henges.

Bump for HB 436
    “A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”

- Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Write a note to your reps as you see fit, the form is only for the hearing so to answer the question, nope the form will not help after the hearing but a well written letter to your senators and reps never hurts as long as they are not anti's.
    Contacting my Senator and the Senate Leadership was a given; however, I didn't know if the form would add any additional benefit.

Appreciate the update!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by wow6599 View Post
    I wish you would have beaten Sue Cullinane......

I live in the Cherry Hills area. Maybe we can go shooting sometime at On Target or Henges.

Bump for HB 436
    Well I had 37% of the vote.... It's OK. When HB436 becomes law I wil be back to address the Wildwood City Council and give thema lesson in civics and our constitutional rights!
    Don't Tred on us gain.....
    I sent you a PM, if you'll let me know who you are, yes we can go shooting. I have a membership to Bench Rest, you go free!!! All guests do and we can shoot rifle or pistol. I have an RSO rating, we can do unlimited hand gun and rifle tach shooting moving, shooting and multiple targets with drop downs. Beats standing and popping holes in paper!
    Just send me a PM or answer mine. I'm retired and now that the weather is good I'll spend a lot of time out there. I also have 10ac about 20-25 minutes or so from where we live out inFranklin Co. where I shoot. If it's legal, you can shoot it there. PM me bro....

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Even though it seems like an exercise in futility, I think you should write your representative whether they are pro- or anti's. It makes sense to let the anti's know that people that vote feel and think differently than they do, and at least that way they don't think 100% of the population agrees with them (or 90%, as the pols would like you to believe). It's an email or a letter - send it out!!