• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Witness form for hb436 - open carry and more

wow6599

Done.

Let's send this to friends, family, co-workers, etc..

This is, IMHO, the single biggest piece of pro-gun legislation since the 2nd Amendment. Don't let up.....

Redbaron007

Since it has been voted out of committee, would completing one now help for the Senate vote?

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Since it has been voted out of committee, would completing one now help for the Senate vote?

Write a note to your reps as you see fit, the form is only for the hearing so to answer the question, nope the form will not help after the hearing but a well written letter to your senators and reps never hurts as long as they are not anti's.

Redbaron007

Write a note to your reps as you see fit, the form is only for the hearing so to answer the question, nope the form will not help after the hearing but a well written letter to your senators and reps never hurts as long as they are not anti's.

Contacting my Senator and the Senate Leadership was a given; however, I didn't know if the form would add any additional benefit.

Appreciate the update! :)

mspgunner

I wish you would have beaten Sue Cullinane...... ;)

I live in the Cherry Hills area. Maybe we can go shooting sometime at On Target or Henges.

Bump for HB 436

Well I had 37% of the vote.... It's OK. When HB436 becomes law I wil be back to address the Wildwood City Council and give thema lesson in civics and our constitutional rights!
Don't Tred on us gain.....
I sent you a PM, if you'll let me know who you are, yes we can go shooting. I have a membership to Bench Rest, you go free!!! All guests do and we can shoot rifle or pistol. I have an RSO rating, we can do unlimited hand gun and rifle tach shooting moving, shooting and multiple targets with drop downs. Beats standing and popping holes in paper!
Just send me a PM or answer mine. I'm retired and now that the weather is good I'll spend a lot of time out there. I also have 10ac about 20-25 minutes or so from where we live out inFranklin Co. where I shoot. If it's legal, you can shoot it there. PM me bro....

Hank Moody

Even though it seems like an exercise in futility, I think you should write your representative whether they are pro- or anti's. It makes sense to let the anti's know that people that vote feel and think differently than they do, and at least that way they don't think 100% of the population agrees with them (or 90%, as the pols would like you to believe). It's an email or a letter - send it out!!