• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Idaho Falls open carry meet and eat, May 18th 2013, Tautphaus Park 11:30

user345678

I got this invite via FB and thought I would share here:)

The primary location will be Tautphaus Park, but if weather looks like it is going to be bad then we will have it in a shelter at Russ Freeman Park.
This is event is for all the Firearm groups on Facebook to come "Meet & Eat". The main reason is to get out and meet each other but, seeing how our groups are about firearms and related items we encourage open carry.
We're asking for volunteers to bring grills, tables, food, drinks. Anyone that is willing to bring any of these items please let either myself or Jake Hartill know.
We also would like to have activities to do while we're there, if anyone has ideas please let either of us know.
We would like to get sponsors for food and maybe we could have some drawings for prizes too.
We will add information as it comes up and are always open to comments and feedback.
Thank you and hope to see everyone there.

https://www.facebook.com/events/162148793948616/ I hope the link works!

Amy