Thread: LEO Guide to Recovered Weapons

LEO Guide to Recovered Weapons

I rec'd this in the mail today. I do not have the ever popular I phone, I am an android user. The charge for the app is nada so use it as you will. Just 'cause it says "Law Enforcement" does not mean you cannot use it.

http://myappsinfo.com/recoveredfirearms/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/offi...4887?ls=1&mt=8

If this belongs elsewhere, please move it.
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 04-24-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    I rec'd this in the mail today. I do not have the ever popular I phone, I am an android user. The charge for the app is nada so use it as you will. Just 'cause it says "Law Enforcement" does not mean you cannot use it.

http://myappsinfo.com/recoveredfirearms/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/offi...4887?ls=1&mt=8

If this belongs elsewhere, please move it.
    From the wording of your post, I assume you did not see that it is available for android also? Or are you just stating the obvious that iphone users are of another class?

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Yes, I caught that. The advert world touts the Iphone as the standard platform for commo today.
    You doing well OIT?
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

The iPhone has always been as cutting edge as my left foot. Damm Apple is STILL behind android in innovation.

How long did it take for them to get to 4G and a bigger screen while the rest of us had it again?

I like this part:

"The app features information on:
    -Firearms safety"

First one on the list, and yet every time you see a cop clear a gun on those "reality" TV shows, they point it out into traffic, at one of their buddies or at their own feet or legs. I don't have anything against LE in general, but it just drives me up the wall watching them flag half the neighborhood with homie's gat while they figure out how to empty it.

This could be fun:
    Once you have reviewed the Officer’s Guide to Recovered Firearms, test your comprehension by taking the quiz. Respond correctly to every question and receive a certificate of completion by email to print and add to your file.
    Take it before reading through the info, see how you do.

Identifying persons prohibited by federal law from possessing firearms and questions to ask unlawful firearms possessors.
    IOW, what to ask them to trick them into admitting that they're prohibited & knew or should have known it.

Wonder if it's available for regular computer users? I'd like to look through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.