• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ridgeland officer Name - Badge 149

cr107423

I got pulled over for an expired tag (expired last month). I could have sworn I knew the guy from a while back, but he wouldn't let me get a word in before he took my info and headed back to his car.
He stayed real close to the car so I never got a real clear look at him. I would say 27 - 30 yrs old.
I thought he said he was officer Clark.
Ticket says badge # 149

I grew in Ridgeland, moved away, and now back. Hoping someone would know the guy.

Thanks

JoeSparky

Centurion
This is your FIRST post?

Suggest contacting the specific agency directly and asking the identity of the LEO.....

BTW: I don't think I'd tell YOU your name even if I knew it based on the above first post!

Last edited:

JoeSparky

Centurion
So, suggesting that you contact the agency that knows and employs him to determine his identity is not useful?

And what does this have to do with OPEN CARRY OF A FIREARM?

cr107423

I doubt they give out the names of the officers.
If you don't like something I post then you don't have to help.
I think I was polite in asking a question.
Keep your suggestions to yourself.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Well, this is all a bit suspicious.

A first post having nothing to do with OC. And, asking for a cop's name. Why?

A formal complaint wouldn't need a name--badge number would be sufficient.

But, there is no police misconduct alleged.

Who trolls the internet looking for sites to convert badge numbers into names?

Something doesn't seem right.

And, then to make a personal insult as a reply for a second post. And, his next post is pretty antagonistic, too.

Something's up.

Last edited:

MyGlockisaRedneck0

Traffic Stop

If the person who wrote the comment was indeed stopped and given a traffic citation, the citation will have the officer's name and badge number on it. In addition, if the citation was written, and it appears to have been justified, there will be a pay by or court date written on the citation. All doubt about the identity of the LEO can be removed by going to court.