Thread: Winston-Salem area OC meet n' greet 5/3 6PM

Winston-Salem area OC meet n' greet 5/3 6PM

Would anyone be interested in this if so then please let me know, I am a big supporter of oc and cc and would like to meet people who feel the same way

--See post #6 for detail - mod edited--
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 05-01-2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Fixed title & stickied

We used to meet regularly in the Winston/Kernersville area. I am always up for an OC get together. Maybe try for a get together next weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by jag06 View Post
    We used to meet regularly in the Winston/Kernersville area. I am always up for an OC get together. Maybe try for a get together next weekend?
    I was thinking the same thing. How about next Fri eve at 6PM . Prissy Pollys in Kville? Or if someone has a better place.

That sounds good to me. Is that Friday 5/3 or 5/10 ? Either one is fine by me.

I can make 5/3, working a 12 on 5/10.

I can make 5/3, working a 12 on 5/10.
    5/3 6PM Prissy Pollys. See you all there.,

See y'all there.

I plan to be there.

Had a great time! I think we had 9 total show up which was great for a meetup put together 2 days ago I think. We decided to do a meetup on the first Friday of the month at 6pm. The next one I think we are going to have at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston. I will make a separate topic that we can use for the monthly meetings and see if I we can get it stickied. It was nice to see some familiar faces and several new ones. Cant wait until next month!

Had a great time! I think we had 9 total show up which was great for a meetup put together 2 days ago I think. We decided to do a meetup on the first Friday of the month at 6pm. The next one I think we are going to have at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston. I will make a separate topic that we can use for the monthly meetings and see if I we can get it stickied. It was nice to see some familiar faces and several new ones. Cant wait until next month!
    We had a great time too! It was so nice to meet all of you and I'm looking forward to getting together again next month!