• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Winston-Salem area OC meet n' greet 5/3 6PM

Boger11b

Would anyone be interested in this if so then please let me know, I am a big supporter of oc and cc and would like to meet people who feel the same way

--See post #6 for detail - mod edited--

Last edited by a moderator:

jag06

We used to meet regularly in the Winston/Kernersville area. I am always up for an OC get together. Maybe try for a get together next weekend?

nobama

We used to meet regularly in the Winston/Kernersville area. I am always up for an OC get together. Maybe try for a get together next weekend?

I was thinking the same thing. How about next Fri eve at 6PM . Prissy Pollys in Kville? Or if someone has a better place.

jag06

Had a great time! I think we had 9 total show up which was great for a meetup put together 2 days ago I think. We decided to do a meetup on the first Friday of the month at 6pm. The next one I think we are going to have at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston. I will make a separate topic that we can use for the monthly meetings and see if I we can get it stickied. It was nice to see some familiar faces and several new ones. Cant wait until next month!

Saltycupcake

Had a great time! I think we had 9 total show up which was great for a meetup put together 2 days ago I think. We decided to do a meetup on the first Friday of the month at 6pm. The next one I think we are going to have at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston. I will make a separate topic that we can use for the monthly meetings and see if I we can get it stickied. It was nice to see some familiar faces and several new ones. Cant wait until next month!

We had a great time too! It was so nice to meet all of you and I'm looking forward to getting together again next month!:lol: