Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FBI: Only 1 gun recovered, no assault weapon, boat brother unarmed

FBI: Only 1 gun recovered, no assault weapon, boat brother unarmed

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/single...outguns.com%2F

My ipad doesn't copy and paste from my article reader app, so a FUQ isn't forthcoming, but the gist of the article is, the FBI told ABC news they've only recovered one actual firearm, a ruger 9mm, from the two bombers. Contradicting earlier news reports that an M-4 style carbine was found
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    outlaw or limit guns ... bombs are next on the recommended weapon list ... of course, these guys were complete morons ...

Pressure cookers! Nothing more dangerous than cooking up mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    isnt there citizen video from one of the shoot outs that clearly showed one of the terrorists with a long gun ?
    supposedly the younger brother had a BB gun....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Oh, and they didn't obtain that firearm legally either...

http://www.redstate.com/2013/04/21/g...-illegal-guns/
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Banned

The only way to stop them from obtaining firearms illegally is to invent more ways for obtaining them to be illegal!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Seems the FBI and the Boston Police have been caught in several outright lies. I am sure most of it will be washed under the rug though.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    supposedly the younger brother had a BB gun....
    ROFL .. this is who they shut down a whole city for? BB gun boy?

There is video of the shoot out and a police officer killed by gunfire.

Why are you guys being so stupid ?

There have been mistatements by LEO but the fact remains these are muslim terrorists who killed 4 and maimed 12 people and injured 200.

Why dont you focus your outrage on the muslim terrorists and give the credit to LEO for catching these guys.
    So far the police officer killed they have shown no evidence supporting that they know for sure the brothers did it. The shootout most of the shots fired were by police, and the homes that were riddled with bullets were in the police line of fire. The video footage was a product of private security corporation, the second suspect was located by a private citizen. Boston police fired on a boat with a UNARMED suspect in the boat. THEN they lied and said he fired on them, I repeat they lied. They stripped a innocent man naked and paraded him down a street naked in front of people. They groped women when the suspects were clearly male. They pilfered through people's homes and treated them like criminals. They locked up a whole city and it was the residents of the city and private business that brought down these dirtbags.

Be careful who you call stupid! I find it extremely ignorant to forget the constitution of the United States over emotions. And if you continue this attitude you shouldn't be surprised if our memory is long the next time you get your behind in a wringer with police.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned

There have been mistatements by LEO but the fact remains these are muslim terrorists who killed 4 and maimed 12 people and injured 200.

Why dont you focus your outrage on the muslim terrorists and give the credit to LEO for catching these guys.
    Because the cops deserve zero credit on this one. Once the lockdown was over, an ordinary citizen discovered the terrorist's hiding place and tipped the cops. The only thing the cops get credit for on this one is violating the rights of all the people in the lockdown area.

Oh, and no one who is outraged by the police thuggery has stated that they are not outraged by the murderous actions of these terrorists. You have presented a false choice. Not very honest.

Banned
    They taken pics with a digital camera from 1975 or something ??

No one is denying that police officers were shot at and one was killed. In fact the one gun revelation is not incompatible with the chain of events, how many cops were injured after the older brother was killed? 0 zip nada. So elder brother has the ruger. Kills a cop shoots a few and gets iced himself. Younger brother is injured and hides. Is found, but he's the only one shot. Do you find it wierd that younger didn't shoot the boat owner when discovered? Why let a witness run away to bring in the authorities if you can stop him?

NRA Member

Oh I see, so if I dont agree with you completely and your blanket statements then if I am ever wronged by police you wont support me.

Sounds kinda communist like to me, lol.

Just to be clear, are you saying the muslim terrorists never fired any firearms ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1324875

Looks to me like they are shooting at police.

I think they also threw some bombs as well.
    How the helll did he fire a firearm from the boat if he did NOT HAVE ONE?!?

As far as not agreeing YOU are the one who called members "stupid". Don't be a name caller and then expect support when you backside is in the wringer. I think it was very ignorant to call members "stupid" that don't have your warm and fuzzy outlook on this event. And if you have been bothering to follow the recent updates, one brother had a semi auto handgun, that's it. The other brother had a BB gun. The police LIED!

The apartment with bullet holes was behind the brothers, that is how he took video and pictures of them. The bullet holes in his apartment and his chair were from the police. Thank God he was not sitting in the chair.

Nobody give a two bit fecal matter about these two, but some of us give a damn about the rights of the rest of the citizens of Boston. So since you want to call people stupid. Don't whine to me when you are the one in handcuffs stripped and being paraded down the street naked. You burnt your bridge.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    I think that the kid wouldn't have shot the home owner anyway...they made some bombs and set them off; this activity is different than shooting a guy point blank. They did not shoot the car jacked driver. They did shoot a cop to gain his weapon and I'm assuming the dead brother did this. Just my opinion. Everyone wants to make this guy out to be jack the ripper ... the reality is likely far different ..

I could be wrong , we may see later, we may not

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I think that the kid wouldn't have shot the home owner anyway...they made some bombs and set them off; this activity is different than shooting a guy point blank. They did not shoot the car jacked driver. They did shoot a cop to gain his weapon and I'm assuming the dead brother did this. Just my opinion. Everyone wants to make this guy out to be jack the ripper ... the reality is likely far different ..

I could be wrong , we may see later, we may not
    Other than coincidence, the police have not offered up any proof that the brothers shot the police officer. I would imagine a city of one million people have other criminals. This is about the same as the arrest of Elvis, and then having to admit they had no evidence. The media and the FBI/Police told so many lies with this incident it is hard to believe a darn thing they say.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/04/fune...ear-old_v.html

4 dead. an 8 yr old child killed. 10 people lost their legs.

you sure sound like you are defending the muslim terrorists who murdered innocent children.

too bad YOU didnt decide to go watch a marathon that day.
    irrelevant, it's like asking "what if your relative was killed in a [name calamity here]" you're asking someone to evaluate a situation from an irrational viewpoint....

you're offering a false choice. no one wants people to get killed in terrorist attacks, no one has defended that. It's important however that we know what actually happened, so future incidents can be handled better, the knowledge of this incident can appropriately factor into police training etc etc etc. this requires a frank discussion of the real facts.

NRA Member

Banned
    http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/04/fune...ear-old_v.html

4 dead. an 8 yr old child killed. 10 people lost their legs.

you sure sound like you are defending the muslim terrorists who murdered innocent children.

too bad YOU didnt decide to go watch a marathon that day.
    No, and I just made an opinion based on the information that I know about ... and you are calling him a terrorist ... do you know what they term means?

No, and I just made an opinion based on the information that I know about ... and you are calling him a terrorist ... do you know what they term means?
    I think the statist was wishing death on him.
    "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." Josey Wales

Re: FBI: Only 1 gun recovered, no assault weapon, boat brother unarmed

Ban the boat!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Oh I see, so if I dont agree with you completely and your blanket statements then if I am ever wronged by police you wont support me.

Sounds kinda communist like to me, lol.

Just to be clear, are you saying the muslim terrorists never fired any firearms ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1324875

Looks to me like they are shooting at police.

I think they also threw some bombs as well.
    According to the story, one bomb was thrown. As more and more details are revealed, previous details are sounding exaggerated. This article makes no mention of the younger brother "running over" the older one. As a matter of fact, this article seems to have the first explanation of how the younger brother got away: His older brother charged the cops, engaging them while the younger drove away.

Sounds like bad police work to me.

i agree EYE, there is a lot of conjecture and hoopla over these events. hopefully some facts will come out.

one being that the people of MA don't have the rights, no scratch that, they do have the rights, just not the opportunity to protect themselves
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus42 View Post
    I think the statist was wishing death on him.
    There is a difference between a terrorist and a murderer ... and death toll is not a characteristic ...

This guy will get what he deserves ... who thinks he'll plead out? I would prefer a trial. I don't think any plea deal should even be offered...but its a little early in the process yet...

There is a difference between a terrorist and a murderer ... and death toll is not a characteristic ...

This guy will get what he deserves ... who thinks he'll plead out? I would prefer a trial. I don't think any plea deal should even be offered...but its a little early in the process yet...
    Davidmcbeth, Capatriot was wishing death on you. Or at least a maiming
    "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." Josey Wales

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus42 View Post
    Davidmcbeth, Capatriot was wishing death on you. Or at least a maiming
    I will put it in my file cabinet that is the designated "threats received" cabinet...99% are threats from government officials...

Banned
    And they were probably just as much "threats" as this one was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast