• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FBI: Only 1 gun recovered, no assault weapon, boat brother unarmed

davidmcbeth

Banned
outlaw or limit guns ... bombs are next on the recommended weapon list ... of course, these guys were complete morons ...

Ca Patriot

isnt there citizen video from one of the shoot outs that clearly showed one of the terrorists with a long gun ?

eye95

The only way to stop them from obtaining firearms illegally is to invent more ways for obtaining them to be illegal!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

WalkingWolf

Seems the FBI and the Boston Police have been caught in several outright lies. I am sure most of it will be washed under the rug though.

Ca Patriot

There is video of the shoot out and a police officer killed by gunfire.

Why are you guys being so stupid ?

There have been mistatements by LEO but the fact remains these are muslim terrorists who killed 4 and maimed 12 people and injured 200.

Why dont you focus your outrage on the muslim terrorists and give the credit to LEO for catching these guys.

WalkingWolf

There have been mistatements by LEO but the fact remains these are muslim terrorists who killed 4 and maimed 12 people and injured 200.

Why dont you focus your outrage on the muslim terrorists and give the credit to LEO for catching these guys.

So far the police officer killed they have shown no evidence supporting that they know for sure the brothers did it. The shootout most of the shots fired were by police, and the homes that were riddled with bullets were in the police line of fire. The video footage was a product of private security corporation, the second suspect was located by a private citizen. Boston police fired on a boat with a UNARMED suspect in the boat. THEN they lied and said he fired on them, I repeat they lied. They stripped a innocent man naked and paraded him down a street naked in front of people. They groped women when the suspects were clearly male. They pilfered through people's homes and treated them like criminals. They locked up a whole city and it was the residents of the city and private business that brought down these dirtbags.

Be careful who you call stupid! I find it extremely ignorant to forget the constitution of the United States over emotions. And if you continue this attitude you shouldn't be surprised if our memory is long the next time you get your behind in a wringer with police.

eye95

Because the cops deserve zero credit on this one. Once the lockdown was over, an ordinary citizen discovered the terrorist's hiding place and tipped the cops. The only thing the cops get credit for on this one is violating the rights of all the people in the lockdown area.

Oh, and no one who is outraged by the police thuggery has stated that they are not outraged by the murderous actions of these terrorists. You have presented a false choice. Not very honest.

Ca Patriot

And if you continue this attitude you shouldn't be surprised if our memory is long the next time you get your behind in a wringer with police.

Oh I see, so if I dont agree with you completely and your blanket statements then if I am ever wronged by police you wont support me.

Sounds kinda communist like to me, lol.

Just to be clear, are you saying the muslim terrorists never fired any firearms ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-cops-boston-terror-suspect-article-1.1324875

Looks to me like they are shooting at police.

I think they also threw some bombs as well.

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

No one is denying that police officers were shot at and one was killed. In fact the one gun revelation is not incompatible with the chain of events, how many cops were injured after the older brother was killed? 0 zip nada. So elder brother has the ruger. Kills a cop shoots a few and gets iced himself. Younger brother is injured and hides. Is found, but he's the only one shot. Do you find it wierd that younger didn't shoot the boat owner when discovered? Why let a witness run away to bring in the authorities if you can stop him?

Ca Patriot

. Do you find it wierd that younger didn't shoot the boat owner when discovered? Why let a witness run away to bring in the authorities if you can stop him?

probably too injured and fading out.

or maybe its a government conspiracy !!!

WalkingWolf

Oh I see, so if I dont agree with you completely and your blanket statements then if I am ever wronged by police you wont support me.

Sounds kinda communist like to me, lol.

Just to be clear, are you saying the muslim terrorists never fired any firearms ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-cops-boston-terror-suspect-article-1.1324875

Looks to me like they are shooting at police.

I think they also threw some bombs as well.

How the helll did he fire a firearm from the boat if he did NOT HAVE ONE?!?

As far as not agreeing YOU are the one who called members "stupid". Don't be a name caller and then expect support when you backside is in the wringer. I think it was very ignorant to call members "stupid" that don't have your warm and fuzzy outlook on this event. And if you have been bothering to follow the recent updates, one brother had a semi auto handgun, that's it. The other brother had a BB gun. The police LIED!

The apartment with bullet holes was behind the brothers, that is how he took video and pictures of them. The bullet holes in his apartment and his chair were from the police. Thank God he was not sitting in the chair.

Nobody give a two bit fecal matter about these two, but some of us give a damn about the rights of the rest of the citizens of Boston. So since you want to call people stupid. Don't whine to me when you are the one in handcuffs stripped and being paraded down the street naked. You burnt your bridge.

Ca Patriot

How the helll did he fire a firearm from the boat if he did NOT HAVE ONE?!?

As far as not agreeing YOU are the one who called members "stupid". Don't be a name caller and then expect support when you backside is in the wringer. I think it was very ignorant to call members "stupid" that don't have your warm and fuzzy outlook on this event. And if you have been bothering to follow the recent updates, one brother had a semi auto handgun, that's it. The other brother had a BB gun. The police LIED!

The apartment with bullet holes was behind the brothers, that is how he took video and pictures of them. The bullet holes in his apartment and his chair were from the police. Thank God he was not sitting in the chair.

Nobody give a two bit fecal matter about these two, but some of us give a damn about the rights of the rest of the citizens of Boston. So since you want to call people stupid. Don't whine to me when you are the one in handcuffs stripped and being paraded down the street naked. You burnt your bridge.

Okay, I agree with everything you say. I believe everything you say. I trust you.

Can we still be friends ?

davidmcbeth

Banned
I think that the kid wouldn't have shot the home owner anyway...they made some bombs and set them off; this activity is different than shooting a guy point blank. They did not shoot the car jacked driver. They did shoot a cop to gain his weapon and I'm assuming the dead brother did this. Just my opinion. Everyone wants to make this guy out to be jack the ripper ... the reality is likely far different ..

I could be wrong , we may see later, we may not

WalkingWolf

I think that the kid wouldn't have shot the home owner anyway...they made some bombs and set them off; this activity is different than shooting a guy point blank. They did not shoot the car jacked driver. They did shoot a cop to gain his weapon and I'm assuming the dead brother did this. Just my opinion. Everyone wants to make this guy out to be jack the ripper ... the reality is likely far different ..

I could be wrong , we may see later, we may not

Other than coincidence, the police have not offered up any proof that the brothers shot the police officer. I would imagine a city of one million people have other criminals. This is about the same as the arrest of Elvis, and then having to admit they had no evidence. The media and the FBI/Police told so many lies with this incident it is hard to believe a darn thing they say.